Thursday, 29 May 2014

A Summer Mango



Our Bank Holiday was spent relaxing we had family around for dinner Saturday night and then N enjoyed riding his bike down to the local Cricket club on Sunday were I wore my Monsoon quilted jacket with red accessories.
 
This jacket is a little pick me up to a plain outfit of t-shirt and jeans, there is a similar one to mine at Mango and the back detailing is lovely. I love this picture of adult model and child in matching outfits.... if you have a little girl like me there is so many 'mini me' fabulous outfits available on Mango Kids.



 
Then on Sunday night when I was getting the link for my Parka I found more gorgeous things I had to share....... the dress and ruffle top I know wouldn't suit me personally with my large bust, but if you are petite on the top they are Divine!
 
 
 
Last year I had a case of you snooze you lose with the Isabel Marant Etoile Layne shirt a perfect cotton shirt with that 70's vibe that reminded me so much of the shirts my mum use to wear with denim bell bottoms. Anyway it went in the sale and I was snoozing and since regretted not getting it ( I think I purchased my MIH dotted shirt instead - which I do love ) the lucky Miss So So got the very similar Etoile Lana blouse in the sale. Low and behold, Mango have a very similar shirt in their collection, perfect for hippy laid back summer look and the espadrilles in this collection.........very much like the Valentino Rockstud espadrilles don't you think?
 
 
In love with Mango this season, I think its because it's a total homage to Marant at affordable prices.
 
* I have also updated my side bar of Things I ❤️ with my favourite hippy dresses, including another Mango one.
 
Oh dear I may have just purchased this black & white number EMBELLISHED ETHNIC DRESS £39.99, that I featured back here.... well it's good enough for Laura from wearingittoday , Alex from The Frugality and I think Natasha from wearandwhere  ..... and plus it's pay day..... and it's my last purchase of the summer!! ....yeah right I can hear you and Hubby say.....it is!!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, thanks for reading.
 
Annmarie xx 

20 comments:

  1. Lovely post. I think we have the same 'lust item' list you know. H xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you Annmarie I'm so loving Mango right now that I'm having to sit on my hands.....well after an additional purchase or two ;-0
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Mango jacket & I love it, although I had to have the shoulders altered as they were really square & looked like they had pads in!! Mango are really have a renaissance at the moment, I've bought a lot of fab pieces from them this year. Really love your choices. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sian, that is funny about the shoulders when I tried on the blue beaded one I thought the same. Great jackets though. Xx

      Delete
  4. Blimey there is just no stopping you at the moment honey, you will have to buy a new wardrobe soon lol! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A spending ban has been talked about for June & July..... Wish me luck!!!

      Delete
  5. The Mango matching mini me jackets look gorgeous....I shall had to take a look at the girls wear now!! Your Monsoon jacket looks so gorgeous with your new red bag and shoes! I will have to try and stay out of Mango when I go into town today.....too many lovely things at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle they have our dress in little girl sizes you could get one for Gracie! Cute xx

      Delete
  6. The jacket is just gorgeous. I have my eye on the crochet trim dress too! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the crochet trim dress is divine! Wish I could wear it xx

      Delete
  7. Love that Mango jacket, haven't they just got it spot on this season! I have just had a major splurge with 30% off code for me and the kids and I must admit I did indulge in a little mini me too for Jess! I also bought that dress too i couldn't resist! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do look forward to see what you buy with your discount, I am gutted just been on to get the striped shirt - sold out!! Xx

      Delete
  8. Who didn't buy the dress then? I'm holding my hands up to that one yet. I've not had much luck with Mango this year despite loving all their offerings. Maybe I might get lucky soon.

    And that lovely black ruffle top - it's gorgeous. I purchased it but it proved too voluminous for me and a couple of inches too long in the body and I didn't want to do the alterations. I returned it and then found Joanna from Poppys Style had bought it. So envious. Never mind - I have my own version of that kind of top now. Seek and ye shall find.

    And thanks for the mention. I think that the fabric is the same one as the one used on my Marant blouse - so go buy buy buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue I got the black/white beaded dress kaftan thing, it's on its way. Tried to order the shirt this morning - snoozing again, sold out!! Yes I love that black ruffle top but I know it would add the pounds to me, but Iam please with the grey ruffle tee I got last month. Looking forward to see what top you purchased as a alternative. X

      Delete
    2. Got a size 12 in now if you're still looking and if it's your size?

      Delete
    3. Sue I cant buy anymore.... we go on holiday on Sunday and there is a Mango there!!! may have a sneaky look then. xx

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous picks & I need to pay more attention to Mango! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have been fabulous this season. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest