Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Dinner at Friends


Top, Jaeger Boutique ( S/S13) / Jeans, Zara / Bag, Chanel / Shoes, M&S AUTOGRAPH LEATHER CAGE SANDAL £55
 
Here I am on Saturday evening ready to go to our friends house for a Thai dinner party which was fabulous, the food, wine and company followed by a fabulous hangover on Sunday! So what do you wear to Dinner Parties? Of course you want to look nice but not over the top, so the formula of jeans, top and heels I personally think is a winner.  I was perusing Mango website again, so hard to resist these days and I found more nice things, that I would love for our next Dinner Party that we are hosting at the end of May.
 
Mango have some gorgeous tops this season and here is yet another one that I would love,

 
Team with killer heels, don't you think they look like a certain designer shoe?

 
Yes, surprise surprise........it's the Isabel Marant Play sandals
  
 
For a change I like the look of Mango's Lonny Boyfriend jeans in grey and as well as the Isabel Marant look a like heeled sandals, how about these amazing gladiator sandals that would transform this outfit to a daytime look.


 
Do you like my new Mango picks? What do you wear to Dinner Parties?

As ever thanks for reading

Annmarie xx

8 comments:

  1. I agree its a winning formula and have a range of "go to tops" that work for day and evening. I also wear the same thing if going out for meals at local restaurants or drinks with the girls when you don't want to look OTT! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it just works and you can tailor tops and jean types to your own personal taste and body shape..... so a formula for everybody. x

      Delete
  2. You look fabulous Annemarie....perfect dinner party attire!! I like to dress up even if it's only visiting friends for dinner because I don't often get the chance to get dolled up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Michelle - Ditto its a big night out in our books! x

      Delete
  3. Yes definitely a winning formula Annmarie & I'm loving all your Mango picks too!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am scared to go on Mango to often as I am want to many things!!!! aahh!!!

      Delete
  4. Love the grey Mango jeans Annmarie and the bow suede sandals are fab:)Jeans definitely seem to work for every occasion!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, I wear similar things to dinner parties!
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest