Tuesday, 6 May 2014

I ❤️ The White Company

I have been missing from blogosphere for a few days due to a moving house and having no WI FI plus to top the stress and ciaos of moving home child number 2 came down with Chicken pox.

Anyway I have no outfit posts for you as I have been not very fashionable or stylish these last few days during the move and getting settled..... jeans, t-shirt and New Balance have been my moving uniform. So to get me gently back into the world of blogging I will start with my monthly I ❤️ Series.

I am a big fan of The White Company especially at summer I think they come into their own with that summer beach at the Hamptons look.

I was looking for a summer white crochet or lace dress for my holidays and this lace cover up really appeals, I must admit I returned my Boden printed tunic as I thought I had over indulged in beach cover ups lately, my ebay red silk Maxi dress from J Crew arrived and I knew I would live in that rather than the Boden one.....but you can never had too much white lace in summer in my books and this one rather tempts me, as I have a £20 voucher. That is another thing I love about the White Company, they look after loyal customers with voucher codes and every now again a thank you money off voucher.


This broderie white dress is such a classic, I have had my white broderie dress for 6 years and still love to wear it in the summer........it just never dates nor will you tire of such a classic style....love how its styled with the leopard skater shoe.


Here is a navy alternative,

This asymmetric jersey dress would be fabulous for your holidays, it would pack great in your case, so easy to wear, just throw on and go..


LOVE, Love this top, I really like the styling here also, were the fullness of the peplum top is balanced out with the skinny 7/8th jeans.

They also have a great collection of plain t-shirts plus their boyfriend jeans get good reviews, anybody tried them?


A typical White Company look, here are those 7/8th skinny jeans again....

If I didn't have my MT (mummy tummy) I would love this classic bikini.

Even their beach towels are classically chic........


......and I so want to live in a White Company house, I have made a start and just ordered this Brittany throw and cushions for our bedroom.

Now, what do I repeatedly buy from the White Company....... Children's PJ's..... I love them. Super soft cotton, they wash excellently and are so cute and chic.

I was going to order these for my little boy because I liked them,

.......but then I saw THIS PAIR and knew my shark mad 4 year would prefer them!!

Do you love The White Company?

As ever thanks for reading,

Annmarie xx

18 comments:

  1. Wow Annmarie sounds like you've had a busy few days!!! I hope your little one is starting to feel better.
    I love all the picks you chosen, especially that asymmetric dress - just stunning!
    Wishing you every happiness in your new home.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, yes we have been busy.....just catching my breath now. The asymmetric dress is ideal for holidays ....

      Delete
  2. Yes I have a thing for The White Company too. I have the boyfriends and they are great. I hope your' little one is on the mend. Nancy keeps avoiding chicken pox and I don't know how as it has done the rounds a couple of times. I was just thinking that I need to buy N some new 'White Co' pyjamas for the summer. H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are thankfully - nasty but a mild dose I think compared to some pictures on the internet - why do we google illnesses!!!! Ohh the boyfriends look nice, nice to know somebody recommends them. x

      Delete
  3. Oh my....I love embroderie anglaise and so the white dress it top of your picks for me.....totally gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .......and It will go perfect with your skater shoes or KG espadrilles like the fabulous styling in the White Company catalogue. x

      Delete
  4. I picked up some beautiful White Company bits at Bicester earlier in the year including some gorgeous towels. They are so soft and wash so well. Beware teenage acne cream and unwashed hands after appling said cream.......now have nasty bleach marks all over them ;-( Gutted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no maddening - I have that all to come...... hubby has burnt my Emma Bridgewater tea towels not impressed!!!

      Delete
  5. Gosh you have been busy, hope you have kind of settled in now and your little one was not too poorly with the pox! I am a huge fan of the White company and wish I lived in a white company house too! I love that navy peplum top and I do treat myself to a white company beach towel every couple of years as they are fab and thick and look lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a mad couple of days of unpacking we both have OCD so the boxes have to be unpacked and in their place. Yes, I am tempted with the beach towel.....and the peplum top and lace cover up but my £20 voucher will not stretch to them all..... sad x

      Delete
  6. Wow, what a busy time you've had, hope the move went well. I love the white company home stuff but have never bought much from their clothing range but I need to take another look as I love all the things you've picked , especially the lace cover up - gorgeous!
    A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it did thank you. Isn't the lace cover up divine.......I like it ALOT. The quality of their stuff is very good and quite generous in sizing. x

      Delete
  7. The move sounds very exciting, hope you are all settled now. Love the lace dress and I am always in love with their imagery, makes me want to climb in the pages! I always bought Charlie's pj's from there but he is a bit too big now. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are getting there, yes me too, their catalogues are so dreamy..... the styling is Sarah Clark I think from Red and Little Spree blog, so say no more she is one of my favs. Yes I must admit N wanted the Real Madrid kit on the other night!! x

      Delete
  8. I wish we had a store over here....that lace cover up is fab! Hope you are settling nicely in the new house:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the moving in - such a stressful time but it will all be worth it in the end. Thanks for reminding me about The White Company - off to have a peek now! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a White Company fan - I fell in love with their home range originally and have some cute bits and bobs for my little boy from in there. never bought anything for myself but have been very tempted - they have a fab sale at the moment as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest