Friday, 16 May 2014

Look who I had forgotton about......

About 7 years ago I use to buy most of my stuff from Reiss. In recent years I have purchased less and favoured Whistles over Reiss. The other month I had some time to kill in Liverpool while I was getting something re-altered ( details of that item is a future post I promise!) I thought I would have a good nosey in Reiss. Well lots of gorgeous things caught my eye......

Starting with this amazing lace top,


 
More lace, this dress could be worn formally to a wedding, christening or day at the races but would look amazing on holiday with flat tan sandals.
 
 
There have been a few stripe skirts on blogosphere recently but this one has to be my favourite, I think it will be the most flattering with the diagonal stripes.  I would wear this with a simple black tee and killer red heels or my silver boden flats on holiday.
 
 
 

I like this leather jacket a lot, I tried it on in Reiss and then again in John Lewis. Beautiful soft leather and it is navy/black so I didn't feel like a rock hard biker chick which was good for a 41 year old I think.
 



 
Gorgeous black flat sandals, love the strap detail, would look perfect with a red pedi.
 


 
Then I fell in love with this......its leopard.......its a clutch......it can be also a crossbody........ perfect in my book! It is more expensive than the Boden one I had my eye on but this Reiss leopard clutch has the luxurious look of the Jérôme Dreyfuss leopard bags I lust over. 
 
 
So Reiss is back on my radar.......and I will be keeping an eye in the sales for that leopard bag.

Wish me luck this weekend I am off to do my annual exams..... Hate them! There is more to serving tea & coffee at 35000ft our manuals are like War & Peace which I have had to revise all week, when I would much rather research for the blog!!

Thanks for reading and I will hopefully be posting Tuesday.

Annmarie xx

12 comments:

  1. Wow love that leopard print clutch Annmarie not to mention those black sandals...I may have to take a more detailed peak at Reiss.
    Good luck with you exams this weekend & hope you get to enjoy some of this gorgeous weather!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the leopard clutch is divine!! Thank you Jane four days I don't look forward to each year! X

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love that first top Annemarie, it's so gorgeous! I have only every bought the odd piece of jewellery from Reiss but I obviously need to broaden my horizons and look at the whole collection as they have some really fab stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do, and they have really good sales! Xx

      Delete
  3. Some fab pieces and as always it is the accessories I favour, the sandals and bag are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just!!! If I didn't have my black R&B laura black sandals they would be getting ordered. Xx

      Delete
  4. ooh Annemarie I am obsessed with Reiss shoes, I've had some lovely ones in the past. Like you I used to buy more clothes there but it was when I worked in London in an office. Still love the stuff though. Ahh never realised you were close to Liverpool :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liverpool born & bred. I now live in Suburbs of sunny Southport. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your exams. I ADORE the bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes the bag is Divine. x

      Delete
  7. I have to say - I love all your picks. I never see anything when I go in Reiss as I see it being too smart for me and a little pricey for everyday wear. But the things you've picked out are very universal - you have an eye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sandals & bag are so lush! There was a top like that in Next a while ago & I wish I had picked it up! Good luck with your exams! Ax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest