Thursday, 8 May 2014

The Getaway Shop

So we have been pretty busy in our household and our next big thing is our holiday in June which I am really looking forward to. The other night I found myself looking at swimsuits....do I need another one or not?? I was on Anthropologie's website, where I had spotted one a few weeks back, I think they always have usual pieces and they have a section called ....The Getaway Shop and here are some of my favourite pieces that I would adore and which would look fabulous in any sunny destination.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love this swimsuit as its reminds me of the Isabel Marant one from last year with the frill hem, gutted it has sold out in my size!!
 
 
 
p.s I have also updated my side bar of Things I ❤️ with my favourite summer clutch bags, that would look great on the beach to nip to the restaurant for lunch or of an evening teamed with my favourite broderie dresses.
 
 
Finally, here I am yesterday ready to run some errands in my no brainer of my Mama uniform - my brain is far to full to be imaginative with styling at the moment.
 
Jacket, Zara / T-Shirt, Johnnie Boden Breton / Jeans, Zara / Shoes, Bloch / Bag, Louis Vuitton
 
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, I have a Frozen party to attend with my 4 year old and then a Thai dinner party at our Friends house Saturday Evening which I am really looking forward too!!
 
See you next week,
 
Annmarie xx

6 comments:

  1. Ooh it's such a great feeling starting the countdown to summer hols isn't it Annmarie :-) Some great picks & I especially love the sunhat - gorgeous!
    Have a great weekend.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you are one glamourous lady when you are away on your hols Annemarie.....some really gorgeous picks!! That is one spectacular swimsuit!! Loving your mama uniform too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh it's fab this time of year starting to think about a holiday wardrobe. Anthropologie have some beautiful unique pieces definitely one of my favorites. Also just spotted the ASOS pompom clutch bag Annemarie on your side bar! How cute is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That swimsuit is lovely, I am on the hunt for one so am off to check out Anthro. Love the Breton you look super stylish as ever xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine you looking super chic on your' holidays. I love Anthropologie and I still fancy that Lavinia blouse. H xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some lovely things, I really like the Anthropologie top!
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest