Monday, 26 May 2014

Tops

 
Top, Warehouse/ Jeans, Zara (S/S13) / Shoes, Sam Edelman Trina
 
Here I am today wearing a old, very old top from Warehouse, it was worn before my first child and then through both pregnancies........ proving lacey boho tops never seem to date and are very versatile. 

I love this other boho top from J.Crew that I first spotted on Marlene's Blog and since on other blogs that I read, it is gorgeous but I have spent up and couldn't stretch to get it but a girl can dream. 


 
I also like this one too, 


 
But hey ho look what I have spotted on Boden's website, almost identical to the J. Crew Chambray Tunic, 
 
and it comes in White/Navy also, 


 
They also have some great tops that a similar to J.Crew boho beach cover ups, tops,




 
Perfect on holiday with denim shorts, sandals, straw hat & bag and also would look great worn with jeans here in the UK. 

So what do you think of Boden's chambray top, a good cheaper alternative to the J.Crew one?

As ever thank you for reading and your comments. 

I will be back to tomorrow with another Mango purchase.......slightly addicted to Mango at the moment!

Annmarie xx

9 comments:

  1. Loving those Boden tops, I have my eye on a Monsoon one at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are nice aren't they, trying to guess which Monsoon one you have your eye on??? xx

      Delete
  2. I agree these sort of tops never seem to date, they are perfect at the moment with jeans, but great later with shorts.....if it ever gets warm!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes if it ever gets warm...... fingers crossed the best is yet to come like last summer and then we can wear our boho tops and shorts. x

      Delete
  3. Gosh....how similar is the J Crew and Boden one?! I have to say that I love the last dark coloured boden peasant top, that is gorgeous! I don't have anything in this style so I think it's about time I invested! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I their, boden stuff I like always as the J Crew vibe all over it - this is a close copy isn't. Boho tops are fab....invest. x

      Delete
  4. I love these and your' Warehouse top is really pretty. I think I like the White/Navy Boden tunic the best. H x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen, you cant beat White / Navy - I can definitely see you in something like that. x

      Delete
  5. I love these kinds of tops & they are perfect for cooler summer days too! I have one on my wishlist & can't wait for the end of the month when Hubby gets paid! ;) Ax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest