Wednesday, 11 June 2014

My Hush Summer Picks.....

 
T-Shirt, Hush* / Trousers, Hush* / Sandals, R&B / Scarf & Bag, Louis Vuitton
 
I was delighted to receive an email from the lovely people at Hush asking me would I like to pick 3 items from their range for my summer holidays ....... well there was no hesitation in to saying.......yes please!
 
It was the first time I had been offered something to review that I would of liked to purchase myself ( and that was the promise I made when I started the blog) and to be honest the only other freebie I have been offered has been a stick on bra and I can tell you, it would have to be powered with 'no more nails' to keep my boobies in place without a bra!!

So what did I pick, well without hesitation I choose the draped dress, the very Acne looking draped dress.....

HUSH DRAPED DRESS
 
ACNE DRESS
 
The dress is fantastic, I am taking this away with me to wear with my Boden silver flats but this dress can be easily dolled up with heels. So flattering on, can't wait to wear it, sporting a tan.

Next was the Marseille Trousers, which I featured here, the perfect casual summer trouser that will be amazing to travel in. They come in 3 colours, the slate I am wearing above, a neutral sand colour ( which are now very tempting) and if you are feeling brave a orange colour. As you know I am cabin crew and the outfits people travel doesn't cease to amaze me, 8 inch wedges, skin tight jeans and such restrictive clothes ( plus on some destinations a head full of Velcro rollers...... ) Travelling for me is all about comfortable chic, flats, tee in summer, cashmere in the winter, a scarf for the chills and my most comfortable jeans I own but now I have the Marseille trousers. They would also look fab if you were on a weekend city break for sightseeing they are very cool, so the perfect trouser in hot weather. The only thing I would say that although they are the perfect length for me.....I am 5ft 3, if you are taller they would be cropped. 

 
The last item I picked was the Cotton V-neck sub tee which you will find in basics section......I think I may of found the perfect white t-shirt!!! Just the correct thickness, not to thin were it can be see through, a perfect size V neck for me that sits correctly, two side splits (nice detail) and most importantly 100% cotton.


Do you think I picked well? 

Are you a Hush fan, what would you have picked?

As ever, thanks for reading

Annmarie xx

10 comments:

  1. I love the slate trousers and you're right , great for travelling, comfort is everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picks Annmarie, just so elegant & understated.....lovely.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Hush clothes and have that draped dress. I adore it and have worn it 3 or 4 times already! Love that it can be dressed up with heels or down with flats. I've had so many comments about it too. Can't wait to see how you wear it and I can steal your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the drape dress has been on my hush wish list so really must do something about it before they all go. I am a huge Hush fan. love the items i own and love to put them on in the evening to lounge around in. harem pants and a sweat top are my go to items to relax in. going to check out the boyfriend jeans as well as i have heard good things about them. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Marseille trousers too & I absolutely love them! So comfy & I love the zip detail at the ankle. I love the dress that you chose too, great choices! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such a great brand, and lucky you! Love all your picks, but especially the dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! Love the dress, fab detailing and the trews and top are just brilliant wardrobe classics xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the trousers so much so I might order a pair myself. What size did you go for, other reviews say that they come up quite big?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went for a S/M and I am a size 10 bottom half ( generous 10) and they are a nice comfy fit. Xx

      Delete
  9. I just bought the same trousers and planning to wear them to travel too (boat though, not plane), so I agree, they are totally awesome :)
    To anonymous above: I'm a UK 10 and got the trousers in S/M - they're quite a roomy, slouchy fit, but I think XS would've worked too if I had wanted a closer fit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest