Tuesday, 3 June 2014

My Last Purchase For My Holiday ......


Yeah I wish.....

Images Via here
 
Yeah, I wish again ..... 

I love the trend of espadrilles this summer, I am not really a flip flop girl, I have my "rockstud like" jelly sandals from last year that are great for the beach but I would love something for a change other than a thong sandal which I have favoured over recent years. Valentino and Chanel are not really in my budget so let's see what is more affordable???


 
I love the Zara ones but we were shopping for the sun creams for our forthcoming holiday and guess what's next to Boots in my town ..... H&M. I had them in mind after spotting them online, so we are in Boots on Sunday after our lunch out and we are going through our list of sun care/toiletries and N decides he needs the toilet, timing was quite good this time as I told Hubby to go over the road with N to M&S for the toilet visit and I would meet them in the food department  ...... well with a little detour to H&M next door to purchase my Valentino look alikes, rude not to for £14.99!!! The major point being the non shoppers would be out the way.......they couldn't quite believe my pincer move however once they spotted the H&M bag on the pram ....


Not bad for £14.99..... I think they will go perfect with the my Gap boyfriend denim shorts and with pretty boho tops. 

As ever thanks for reading

Annmarie xx

21 comments:

  1. For £14.99 it would definitely have been rude not to Annmarie, just stunning.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was my thought Jane...he he xx

      Delete
  2. They are lovely on, good spot! I am also lusting after the Chanel ones but the ones you have found will do me nicely...I will be hunting them down xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they had them in a paler colour but the black looked more expensive Frances. x

      Delete
  3. I've made quite a few "last" purchases for our holiday too. But never with kids in tow - well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I did well, or as Hubby said you are one sneaky shopper!!! x

      Delete
  4. Cor - they look really really nice and are a stunning price - Good spot
    :0)
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul, the Valentino or so expensive but for £14.99 H&M have done brilliant! x

      Delete
  5. Fabulous for that price, I might have to pop in when I'm in London next week!
    A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should Abbi, they will go fab with some of your wardrobe items. x

      Delete
  6. These are gorgeous Annemarie.....love the black lace! Look forward to seeing you style them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are ok Michelle aren't they and hopefully be of use on holiday. xx

      Delete
  7. A lovely choice, Annemarie, and I think, when you have styled them, they will look just a gorgeous as the Chanel and Valentino. H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope so, I will give it a good try Helen. xx

      Delete
  8. You are just so good at outfits for a good price - I think I ought to have you round to sort my work wardrobe. How do you look professional, but not too dull & corporate? Serious but not power mad. Seems to get harder as I get older & more senior!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha Annemarie. I was trying them on on Tuesday when I had a sneaky session at the shops! And they are very cute. I may pay a visit back for them yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally see you in pair Sue. X

      Delete
  10. I love them & they are this Summers skater shoe replacement aren't they?! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a bit more lighter and cooler than a skater shoe do ideal for summer Andrea. X

      Delete
  11. love your sneaky shopping story - thank god for toilet requests! Major respect for getting in there quickly - really nice espadrilles. Have a fab holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes this request was perfect timing unlike others. Thank you we fly tomorrow can't wait! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest