Monday, 30 June 2014

The Hush Draped Dress



 

I was very pleased when I got to choose this dress from the lovely people at Hush before my holidays and knew that it would be certainly packed in my case and worn for a special meal out on holiday to Villa Tiberio.

Very similar to the famous ACNE draped dresses that retail for £220+ this Hush dress is more affordable £50. Draped dresses have a soft, romantic vibe (even though this one is black) perfect for summer social occasions.

My style tips;

  • Make sure your shoes are delicate and elegant so not to compete with the folded details of the dress, such as metallic strappy high heels or my Boden's silver pointed flats worked well with it. 
  • Team with tan accessories for a day time look. 

To Copy my look;
 
I got the lovely earrings below from Accessorize for my holidays and regretted not getting the beaded clutch to jazz this and other outfits up. These beaded inexpensive clutches are great for holidays it saves packing your expensive designer bags in your suitcases. 

Thank you for reading and for your lovely comments on my posts that I published while I was away, I didn't have time or WIFI to reply to all of them.
 
I will be back on Wednesday with my monochrome holiday favourites.
 
Annmarie xx
 
 

10 comments:

  1. i have the hush draped dress and have also planned to take it on my holiday. feels and looks a lot more expensive than £50. i think you styled it really well as it shows off the draping perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to keep it simple so the draping wasn't fighting with anything. Yes I agree it looks more expensive than its £50, enjoying wearing yours on holiday. Xx

      Delete
  2. It looks really lovely on you Anne Marie and I love that one longer sleeve dress as you saw from Maison Martin Marguila dress for the wedding! It looks a great dress to dress up or down and how funny that my husband had some friends out in Marbella this weekend and told them to go and eat there! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love it there it's are special night out ..... Great for people watching!!! And it Chloe & Elliott went on TOWIE.... Funny. Xx

      Delete
  3. Such an elegant little dress Annemarie! Love it! Looks great with the metallic flats xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a dress that can work with flats..... Thanks Michelle I am really pleased with it. X

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous dress! So lovely to see it on a real person too - have to confess that it didn't stand out for me in the catalogue but I'm off for a closer look now! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look very unstated in the look book, it is a very useful LBD have alittle look Avril, might be a good option for a choir dress. x

      Delete
  5. Looks lovely on you - I prefer it on you to the catalogue picture.
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you Abbi, I think the draping can not be seen properly in the catalogue. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest