Wednesday, 2 July 2014

A Monchrome Boho Holiday

Dress, Mango sold out / Shoes, H&M / Hat, Oasis (old)

My holiday wardrobe was quite monochrome this year with a boho vibe. The boho girl in me would love a budget to buy endless Marant but my cheats way this year was to try and achieve the Marant look on a budget, was to indulge in Mango and H&M. 

I love nothing better than all white on holiday which shows off your tan and I equally love all black ( which is a bit more children friendly) 
 

Dress, Jigsaw (old) / Shoes, R&B Laura Sandals / Clutch, L&V

but the combination of the two colours is also nice when it's in a hippy/enthic print like the Mango tunic or my Monsoon top from last year.
 
Top, Monsoon / Shorts, Gap / Shoes, R&B

Here are a few monochrome pieces I have chosen for you that would look great on your summer holidays that are still available and the Reiss Sandals that I have featured before are in the sale with most sizes still available. ( I have noticed a lot of my previous monochrome favourites have sold out, so I have searched the internet for new pieces I like for you ) Loving the M&S swimsuit, very designer looking with tummy control, all for £35! 



I did bring some colour to my holiday wardrobe and it was a red/coral, see tomorrow how I injected colour into my holiday style. 
 
As ever thanks for reading,
 
Annmarie xx

15 comments:

  1. Some great monochrome picks Annmarie & I love your Monsoon top from last year just gorgeous.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I remember chasing that top down over the phone to find one in my size - result and it has been a favourite this year too. x

      Delete
  2. What beautiful holiday outfits. I need to get serious and start planning mine.
    I am after a hat like that - what a shame it's old

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw one in accessorize in store, however its not online. x

      Delete
  3. You look so stylish in your Mango tunic, fantastic holiday looks!
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous in every outfit here Anne Marie, I so love holiday posts, especially from my beloved Marbella! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharron .... more tomorrow the ones that feature red and just for you the Red boden shorts. x

      Delete
  5. Monochrome is such a great basis for capsule packing......you have done a perfect job here!! Love all of your looks Annemarie......your jigsaw dress is just divine!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is - a great basis. That Jigsaw dress is quite a few years old, love it a perfect summer dress. x

      Delete
  6. Such fab outfits Annmarie. I like a bit of black in the summer too - more than in the winter actually where I actually prefer to wear grey. And I am loving the M&S swimsuit - that has my name on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I am loving that M&S swimsuit too Sue...... don't know weather I should invest and put it away for next year. x

      Delete
  7. Loved all of your holiday snaps and outfits - just gorgeous. So stylish. Particularly like the boho top here. Lynne xx
    www.dorothycamper.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it gets many compliments that Monsoon top, I think they have done something very similar this year too.

      Delete
  8. I like the bohemian style clothes,it is very comfortable to wear


    http://www.pinkqueen.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest