Tuesday, 15 July 2014

FM40 Style - My French Connection Sale Edit

This is a store I sometimes forget about, mainly due to its location in my city centre ( it's not got a great location now in Liverpool - not in Liverpool 1 shopping centre or Keys Court where it should be) 

On holiday there were some magazines at the apartment from last year and there was a crochet lace dress and top from French Connection that I adored and thought......why had I missed them??? Which then made me think what have they offered this year that I may have  missed.

So I have been perusing their sale and here are my favourite picks for you, 


OUTFIT 1 - PERFECT EVENING OUT Carrie Bradshaw Style

OUTFIT 2 - PERFECT WEDDING OUTFIT

OUTFIT 3 - PERFECT WITH JEANS

Are you a fan of French Connection, or is there a store you have forgotten about and recently found some gems?

Annmarie x








10 comments:

  1. My middle daughter has had a French Connection addiction for years now, I do love a lot of it but some of it is a bit snug on me so tend to stick with any floaty or a-line style tops when I do buy from them. Love the stripe top but those skirts would make me look like the sugar plum fairy although they are simply gorgeous as I've seen them instore xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny..... Just they are gorgeous but just for a SJP type. X

      Delete
  2. I must admit, it's a shop I used to like but I never think to look there anymore. Maybe I should try it again... Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love French Connection - but Karen Millen is the store that I have rediscovered!
    A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God Abbi I just to love Karen Millen haven't shopped there for ages must take a new look. X

      Delete
  4. I had forgotten to look at French Connection of late but their sales are normally really good so off to have a peruse! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    I've just found your blog and love it!
    This is so true for me too with French connection, I never venture in when I'm in town but then I'll see someone wearing something gorgeous and it turns out to be from French connection! Maybe I need to start looking in there too!!
    I love your style selection.

    Luisa
    www.astylishsomething.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I am definitely going to take more interest next summer I always prefer their summer collections. Off to check your blog out too! X

      Delete
  6. Ah thank you, I'm from Preston so really close to you too- just read your post where you mention cedar farm- I love it there!!

    Luisa
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest