Friday, 4 July 2014

FM40 Kids - Summer Essentials

I did sign off for the weekend in yesterday's post, but I thought I would squeeze this cute children's fashion post in.

I know most of us all secretly like a bit of Boden but I adore Mini Boden and I think their collections are just getting better and better.

I have picked my favourite summer essentials for your little ones for their holidays. 

 
This liberty print swimsuit won loads of compliments from other mums on holiday ....may I add stylish french mums. 

I love their towelling throw-ons which are so invaluable for throwing on after pool fun and following a shower after a fun day at the beach. 



As well as Mini Boden I love The Little White Company, Zara, H&M, Petit Bateau, Next and Gap and here are a few of my favourite things for both boys and girls for forthcoming summer holidays, some of these items where in N & L's case.

The Sun San Sandals are the best thing ever, they can go in the sea in them and they can be washed in the washing machine at 30 degrees!! How fab is that! 

If you like this Kids Corner fashion post I will try and make it a monthly thing?

Let me know what you think, I love to hear your comments.

Thanks for reading, 

Annmarie xx

6 comments:

  1. Please keep doing this! I love boden for baby, I buy a coat from them for my daughter every year as a treat...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to do this hopefully each month on the 1st Friday. Glad you liked it and taking time to comment. X

      Delete
  2. You have the most gorgeously dressed little ones ever! They are so adorable Annmarie! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh They are only adorable for a little while- not when they are fighting over the I-Pad!!

      Delete
  3. so cute, I would be so broke if I had had girls!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she is nearly bankrupting myself Alexandra, too many nice things for girls. Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest