Wednesday, 16 July 2014

FM40 I Love - I ❤️ Monsoon & Accessorize

Top, Monsoon / Jeans, Topshop / Shoes, Stuart Weitzman / Bag, LV

Here I am in my Monsoon boho top from last year that never fails to get a compliment from either when I feature it on the blog or when I am out and about wearing it. I love Monsoon in the summer I think their collections just have that care free summery look, that I really like. They have similar boho tops to mine this year and here are my favourite 3, 


Monsoon's sister label Accessorize is a must to visit for your summer holiday essentials, great sun hats, beach  bags, inexpensive sandals for the beach and perfect jewellery to jazz up any evening outfit.  They have really nailed their Ibiza/festival vibe this season with many bags and accessories featuring in all the glossy magazines and top blogs and hence selling out. I have picked my favourite holiday items for you and I believe the beach bag (number 9) was the one WIT blog took to the Ibiza Accessorize weekend and it's in the sale ....As I say the bags are selling out quick!!!



Are you a fan of Monsoon or Accessorize?

As ever thank you for reading and your comments.

Annmarie xx

8 comments:

  1. I love Accessorize for summer pieces especially too Annmarie. I haven't brought anything from Monsoon in a while but likewise they have some fab pieces. Loving all of your picks.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane Accessorize is a must for summer isn't it? x

      Delete
  2. I have bought a few bits and bobs from Accessorize, mainly jewellery and I do by the odd thing from the girls Monsoon range for my daughter! I have just made my first ever purchase from Monsoon which is a peasant style top as they have a great selection of those.......you have some great picks here! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the little girls stuff is adorable isn't it. Oh looking forward to see which top you went for Michelle. x

      Delete
  3. Some gorgeous buys here. I must resist! Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Have always loved Accessorize for little bags and the odd bit of jewellery! Your monsoon top is very flattering, looks lovely
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely as you know I hadn't really bought there for a while, had some old bits and then saw that top on you and went on to get it on ebay, bought the Camilla jacket and one of my daughters got me the pom pom one whilst out sale shopping, so you have a lot to answer for! I couldn't get anything I wanted in my size in the sale this morning - gutted!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest