Thursday, 10 July 2014

FM40 Occasions - School End of Term Occasions



Oh I have a confession - my Spending ban was going very well.....4 weeks!!! I didn't even give in to the temptation of half price Marant bloom crochet dress ( I will confess that the unreliable Wifi in Spain was a major factor there and not totally my willpower) but come July there was one sale purchase I couldn't and didn't overlook, 


Top, Chinti & Parker / Jeans, Zara / Shoes, Boden here( now in the sale) / Bag, R&B

Yes the Chinti & Parker heart tee broke my spending ban ( just couldn't resist ....the stripes and the red heart ) I wore this to N's Sports Day on Wednesday morning..... rain on Tuesday delayed the event to the following day. N was on top form and won two races, the sprint and obstacle race,  he was delighted with himself and we were very proud.

Then today he preformed in his Pre-School Graduation concert......weep, can not believe my baby is starting big school in September ( he is more than ready for it, however.) I choose something comfortable but a tad more dressy than the Sports Day outfit with my andOtherStories blouse. I must say the cross body bags are very useful at these events.......hands free for camera and video duties, ( I did swap to my R&B Laura sandals come afternoon as it was hot!)

Top, andOtherStories/ Jeans, Zara / Shoes, French Sole / Bag, R


My Graduation Boy

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend

Annmarie xx


15 comments:

  1. It's a fab top Anne Marie, I am so envious of my daughters! Your little man is super cute bless him. I remember that feeling of your kids starting school for the first time and now you have years of school runs to look forward to, poor you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know early starts for us 5 days come September and not just 2 as it is now. I can't do spending bans, they are so hard! X

      Delete
  2. Absolutely adore the Chinti & Parker top on you Annmarie.....well worth breaking the spending ban for!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am useless at not spending, I think the sales are worth it for picking items up that you love and maybe were a little out of your reach beforehand. X

      Delete
  3. I love both outfits Annmarie & your little boy is such a cutie.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! You look fantastic in both outfits. I love the pop of red. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Yes I am loving my red bag, Lynne. X

      Delete
  5. A most stylish way to break the ban I'd say! And what a gorgeous wee man - he looks very proud to be graduating! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he was bless him, such I nice thing that the teachers made the cap and gowns for them. X

      Delete
  6. Ah the Chinti and Parker - I like the easy fit on it and it looks lovely on you. Worth breaking the ban for! I'd love one of theirs with the Liberty pocket on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do like the fit and easy style of it, it was one of them Sue as soon I opened the packaging I loved it. X

      Delete
  7. Such a fantastic buy and looks great on you, love the heart on it! Your little man is so cute, my youngest is just finishing reception year, can't believe it!
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I ask what size you went for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I went for the M which is perfect for myself ( I am a size 10/12 on top 34dd bust if that helps you decide ) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest