Sunday, 13 July 2014

FM40 Style - The Breton Dress



Dress, Petit Bateau A/W13 / Shoes, Bloch / Bag, LV
 
A Breton stripe is fail-safe style whether it's in a top variety or a dress as I am wearing here. We had one poor day weather wise on our holiday so this was ideal to wear for a look around the shops and tea with the children. 

Here are my favourite Breton stripe dresses for you that I have found, many which are reduced in price,




 
 
As ever thank you for reading and commenting,
 
Annmarie xx

9 comments:

  1. Ooohhh love the bow at the back, gorgeous!
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bow at the back adds that little je ne sais quoi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A classic with a twist....the bow really does add a special little something! Gorgeous Annmarie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yours is gorgeous. - the bow detail really makes it. Off for a closer look at the joules one too - liking the shape of it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the bow at the back, so cute! I just picked another one up for £12 but I've struggled this sales season to get styles that I like, I favour the pocket ones, will keep checking ebay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies..... it was the bow at the back that I fell in love with and made me purchase this dress. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Breton dress. These are such a classic and you've found some great ones. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the second set.I like the style

    PinkQueen

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing dress! I really want a breton dress with 3/4 sleeves! Ax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest