Sunday, 6 July 2014

FM40 Style - In the Blue

 


My pop of colour this year was red but I love blue on holiday especially with white ( think of a perfect picture of a Greek Village or classy Ibiza - blue & white perfection) it compliments a white,grey and monochrome wardrobe very well. I love the blue embroidery in my Mango dress, so here for you are some blue summer picks that have that fresh summery look.



1. ISABEL MARANT BLOOM CROCHET DRESS - SOLD OUT
I know.....why I am including this if it's sold out online in most places, but it is summer blue and white perfection in my eyes...... I think if you search Google some independent boutiques still may have it. I lovely reader emailed myself on holiday to say Flannels had it reduced to £150 while I was on holiday.......I was so tempted, but I was on a self imposed spending ban and already on my holiday, if I was having another beach holiday this year then I would of given in to the temptation.....I was very proud I didn't purchase.......but I slightly regret I didn't..... if I am honest.
 
Again from Flannels - The Matches of the North ( always has good items in their sales)
 
I haven't gone for this jumpsuit trend but I saw some cute ones worn by some stylish Spanish girls and this is a great one for going to the beach or dress up for evenings.
 
 
These were the best thing ever on holiday so comfortable and went with all my boho tops fabulously.
Also Boden have my red shorts in blue here and their sale has finally started here.
 

M&S have some wonderful one pieces in this year.



I am going to invest in some nice bracelets, the Monica Vinder friendship bracelets have been on my wish list of a while but in July's Red I fell in love with Dana Levy's gorgeous bracelets, 3 of my favourites in a blue colour theme, stack these together ....... Divine!!





 
I have N;s sports day on Tuesday morning so sort of thinking what should I wear, I have updated my side bar of Things I Love with what I think would be the perfect outfit if I wasn't on a spending ban, including my favourite Chinti & Parker heart tee which is reduced and some cute Miss KG leopard espadrilles.....take a look and see what you think.  

P.s The Boden Printed Throw that I ordered and returned because it didn't fit into my red theme is reduced  in the sale to £39 the other blue colourway is half price at £24.50, here. It may not be the Isabel Marant Bloom crochet dress but it has a very similar look but also more like the Tory Burch tunics and that is beach chic at it's best.

As ever thank you for reading,

Annmarie xx

8 comments:

  1. Love you in the Mango dress Annmarie, I've only worn mine the once but I can't wait to team it with a tan. That Isabel Marant dressis stunning, you did well to resist!
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it goes really well with tan, are you taking it away with you, Jane? x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous dress on you. I love this Boho style so much. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynne, I have long been a lover of the boho style.x

      Delete
  3. Gutted my Beach Throw on is now half price, why my colour? Not fair! Anyway lady, I love that Mango dress on you. Claudia has the Chinti and Parker top in grey with pink heart and I am awaiting the Sam Edelman Trina in black from Matches. I so wish you were in our facebook group and could see my post from today, I know it would make you laugh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah poor Sharron you haven't had much luck with reductions but then again I think you are picking up other good sale buys..... we cant have it all... he he xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my Annmarie! Your resolve is amazing, can't be luxe you managed to resist the Marant!! You look gorgeous in the Mango dress and your blue themed picks are gorgeous! I am loving the first bracelet...so dainty, so very tempting too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is still nagging me to be honest that I could of got it for £150...... I blame unreliable WIFI in Spain and not my resolve totally, otherwise I may have got to the buy it button. The bracelets are lovely aren't they? x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest