Friday, 11 July 2014

FM40 Style - M&S Swimwear 20% off


After having baby number 2 and hitting 40 I knew my bikini days were over! ...... The MT ( mummy tummy) needed to be hidden for the well being of the other sunbathers. Last year I purchased 2 good quality swimsuits from my local lingerie shop, I required two things, good support for my large bust and some control and ruching to hide the old MT, now these set me back £80 per piece but I don't regret a single penny. They have given myself my confidence back poolside and at the beach. 
One pieces are so much more popular .... and chicer these days I think, even size 8 Fashion Editors are favouring the one piece. 
On route to the food department I have been admiring M&S's swimsuits this year.  The tummy control ones look amazing and don't look like granny suits like they did a couple of years back. M&S tummy control swimsuits I would say look rather sexy..... They also look very good quality on par with my £80 ones I got last year, the stretch and control factors appear to be excellent. Here are my favourite ones and today till 8pm there is 20% off all swim & beach wear!!!

 
They also have some great cover ups, here are 3 of my favourites,
 

 M&S have 20% off their fabulous swimwear and beachwear range today from 8am to 8pm, click here to see their full range.

Happy Shopping,

Annmarie xx

9 comments:

  1. How funny Annmarie we were both definitely on the same wavelength weren't we!!!
    Very tempted by the M&S swimsuits this year it has to be said especially the red one.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided that this summer my bikini is only for private viewing in the garden. I'm off to shop M&S for a costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look amazing Anne Marie! I'm loving the M&S monochrome swimsuits featured them today also x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I am longing for a chic one-piece but I have a 30ff bra size and find that if M&S swimwear fits me everywhere else it is too small in the bust and I am overflowing at the top. If I size up to accommodate the bosom, the rest of the swimsuit is bagging around my bum. Not a good look. I'd love to know which brand swimsuits you bought from the lingerie store last summer, as perhaps they might be a better fit on me?

    Just seen your instagram pic and it made me smile as (completely coincidentally) my 2 sales purchases this year have been the Chinti & Parker top in grey stripes/purple heart from NAP and a pair of Monica Vinader earrings. We are perfectly in tune!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are Profile by Gottex. Simply beach have good swimsuits for larger busts. Also J Crew ruched femme tank looks good and they do a D+ style ( not sure If any good) I have heard good reviews and I am going to treat myself to one next summer. X

      Delete
  5. You look so stunning! Would not want you next to me on the sun loungers!
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Abbi I am breathing it for dear life - plus I am hiding the problem areas well!! X

      Delete
  6. I think the one-piece is so much more elegant that a bikini....you look amazing in yours!! Really love pic no. 4 which I am definitely tempted to try!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do have both bikinis and swimsuits though I must say that I do feel much more confident in a one piece nowadays. I have a couple of great ones from Boden which were also quite pricy but such good quality. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest