Monday, 7 July 2014

FM40 Style - Sometimes Simple is best....

On holiday when the heat is hot and you are not sure what to wear, I find simple is the best. A cotton t-shirt, white or grey, denim shorts and black sandals, work for myself, brightened up with a red manicure & pedicure. 

 

Here are a few basics for you to recreate my basic look. 

 

Beach bags can totally lift and compliment your outfit, above I am wearing a Anya Hindmarch dust bag as my beach bag, you can get them easily on eBay where many people are selling their Anya dust bags (my advice is to try and get a larger size - I got mine for about £20) I do however love a straw beach bag and here are a few of my favourites.





Thank you for reading and your comments.

I have a busy little week ahead, all good things......N's sports day tomorrow and his pre-school graduation summer concert on Thursday, so I will be hopefully posting some #OOTD and #WIWT posts later on in the week.

Annmarie x

21 comments:

  1. You do this simple look so well. Perfect for hot, sunny days. I love the basket bags too. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my kind of look Annmarie - you look fab! I own so many grey Tshirts it's verging on the ridiculous. Love a bright orange or hot pink on nails in summer! School events are all go round here too as my daughter leaves primary - it's madness! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a look that always looks great effortless.... I got a more coral red this year and I liked it xx

      Delete
  3. Who needs over complicated outfits in the heat - you look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kind of holiday look! You look very relaxed and stylish.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abbi although I love the boho look I do love simple lines

      Delete
  5. Looking totally chic in this very simple outfit Annmarie! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit - particularly loving the sandals. In fact my sis in law bought them this week as I was showing her how fab they look on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fabulous, I love them they are so comfortable - hopefully she will love them like I do x

      Delete
  7. Can't go wrong with basics and you can always have fun accessorizing! Looking as cool as a cucumber...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, accessorises can make an outfit...., I like that cool as a cucumber, although the hair wasn't in this photo a fizzy mess! Xx

      Delete
  8. Yes simple is often best, you look amazing in the basics Anne Marie xx Don't forget your holiday post, I am looking for some new places to eat this year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is in progress honey should be on this week xx

      Delete
  9. Hi Annmarie, I really enjoy reading your blog! I always admire your hair-what way do you style it to get that lovely tousled beachy look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I have a little natural wave in it but I just rough dry it smooth the front layers out and tong it on a large tong. Mine are the Babyliss pro. Glad you enjoy the blog xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the hair info! Must look out for the those tongs.

      Delete
  10. Looking fab as always, I love denim shorts and tees and despite packing loads spend my holidays in just them! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I packed all those dresses and two went unworn. The denim shorts got most wear and I am normally a dress girl. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest