Friday, 25 July 2014

FM40 Style - Summer is here but here come the A/W collections!

Top, H&M / Skirt, Mango / Bag, R&B / Shoes, Bloch

This was me on Tuesday in the glorious weather wearing an outfit that is totally Clara - The Working girl inspired. Clara's Isabel Marant, Repetto and Celine pieces I have tried to copy with more affordable pieces from the high street.

I cannot quite believe that I am getting emails detailing Autumn/Winter collections. I don't want to think about jumpers and coats at the moment, but one email I had to click on was Boden's. I have only had a very quick look the other night, but everything I was admiring was all very Clara like, for instance ballet flats that are very similar to the Chloe Lauren Flats, T-bar flats that have a Valentino vibe, Acne like ankle zipped jeans and a fabulous leopard bag that could easily satisfy my Jerome Dreyfuss obsession ....

So here are my Working Girl Blog inspired Boden pieces, 

 
The new collection comes with 15% off available by clicking my links, oh and the pink coat trend from last season ( that I loved!) maybe be here to continue with their Eliza Coat.

Have you had a look yet, or purchased anything yet for A/W?

As ever thank you for reading & your comments. 

Annmarie xx

8 comments:

  1. Ok I admit it I ordered a pair of Vince Claire pumps in oxblood for the Fall! I love your top I have it too - Mango rock my world these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mango have just had an amazing season. I have purchased something from the J Crew sale with Autumn in mind xx

      Delete
  2. Can't bring myself to look too closely, had a quick flick and everything leopard print caught my eye and the pink coat also, so glad I tracked down the M&S one from ebay, can't wait to wear it! Glad I don't read that blog, sounds like I would be so jealous of her stuff lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the queen of ebay finds!! Yes the leopard wS jumping out at me too! X

      Delete
  3. Lovely look and shows just how easily you can create a stylish and chic look (and still pay the mortgage! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Boden preview order came this week and there are some lovely pieces. It did feel wrong though trying on jumpers in this heat! Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that leopard print bag......really gorgeous! I haven't looked at their new collection yet....I look forward to having a little peruse of their catalogue over a cuppa later! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest