Thursday, 24 July 2014

FM40 Style - White & Tan

 
Dress, Mango / Shoes, Sam Edelman / Bag, Mulberry
 
Firstly, how fabulous is this weather! Here, I am yesterday wearing the classic colour combination of white with tan accessories...... off to buy N's School Uniform. 

My Mango dress has sold out, but my other favourite white dress this season was from Boden (below and in the sale) I later may regret not getting this dress, but I am well and truly broke with a few naughty sale purchases (full details in another post, I promise) plus my August shopping budget has gone on school uniform.... What an expensive do, still got to get the shoes, which I will leave nearer the time in case we get any growth spurts. 

Here is how you can re-create my white & tan look with the original accessories and some alternative sale bargains from Boden.
 

 
I will be back tomorrow (hopefully) with my favourite A/W Boden pieces that have just been released..... I have only had a quick look but their shoes collection is looking F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! 

Thank you for reading and fingers crossed see you tomorrow.

Annmarie xx

9 comments:

  1. Love this dress with tan accessories Annmarie, just gorgeous.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely style, I really enjoy reading your blog, as well as lots of the other ladies. Thanks for the hair tip a while back about using the tongs, it sounds like we have similar hair and mine looks a lot more groomed now ;-)

    We're moving to Switzerland at the end of August so I will definitely enjoy keeping up to date via the blogs, I won't be working so will also have more time, maybe even to do a little blogging myself! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit and timeless! You can't beat the white and tan combo in summer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love white and tan for summer....looks great with sunkissed skin and gold accessories!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. White and tan are just the perfect summer combo. Love your sandals - they're gorgeous. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love white, black and navy with tan, that's why I knew I need some tan sandals this year. I have only quickly glanced at the Boden new season offerings but I can't bear the thought of winter clothes just yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mango dress....check.....Mulberry Bayswater....check.......now all I need is the Sam Edelman sandals! Gorgeous look Annmarie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful dress - I was admiring it on Michelle the other day. I missed out basically as I have SO many dresses that I didn't think I needed another - I was probably right but still kicking myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your dress & the tan accessories are just perfect with it! Ax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest