Sunday, 10 August 2014

FM40 Style -A Lounging Sunday

Well I am fit for nothing today after a very busy day yesterday at work. It's raining, truly miserable thanks to Bertha. So we are, having a lounge day which I love to do on Sundays come the autumn.....change the beds, lounge, cook a roast, lounge, watch a movie with the kids......you know the perfect lazy Sunday.

I wore my Hush trousers which I find very comfortable and I would like something more cosy for A/W. I went no further than looking at Baukjen my blogging friend Sharron always praises her Baukjen Joggers and last year A/W they didn't do them, but yeah they have them in their collection again in a great range of colours. 

So here are a few essentials for a relaxing Sunday in style. 




 
 
There is 20% of Baukjen with Marie Claire quote MC184. 
 
 
Finish off with a beautiful scented candle,
 


 
Annmarie xx


4 comments:

  1. I love comfortable joggers, there are some great ones on eBay at the moment. Sounds like you had a lovely lazy Sunday! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. My perfect day too...but not in August. Lovely casual, comfy outfit - just the job x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Sunday sounds like my Sunday - perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those joggers...right up my street! I love lounge wear & this look is perfect 'relaxed but not quite PJ's'!! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest