Monday, 18 August 2014

FM40 Style - Day at the Office


Jacket, J.Crew / Shirt, MIH Jeans / Jeans, Zara / Shoes, Sam Edelman / Bag, LV
 
I am lucky, I wear a uniform for work, so one, I don't have to buy work clothes and two, I don't have to think the days I do work .... What am I going to wear? 

However, about once a month I get an office day where I wear my civvies. The company I work for have an open collar policy for their management so my normal attire of jeans is acceptable with some smart styling.....shirt & a blazer, which meant my new J.Crew schoolboy blazer got an outing last Friday. Here, for you are some of my favourite relaxed corporate pieces which can easily be adapted/dressed up for a girly lunch or well anything really were your Mama uniform just needs to be a tad more smarter.


 
 
 
 
This bag looks so expensive, I am thinking Smythson.....
 
I adore the Aquazzura Belgravia suede flats that Laura Fantacci has been wearing but way too expensive - but these little cute Mango ones are a great alternative at 12th of the price!? They come in Navy also.
 
 
 
Thank you for reading,
 
Annmarie xx


14 comments:

  1. I did a double take there at you in that photo - you look like Laura!

    And I do love your picks here. I was noseying through the M&S site earlier and that grey bag caught my eye too - very reminiscent of the Chloe Baylee bag which I spied last year and had a bit of a soft spot for. Be interesting to see it in real life. And I'm all about the shirts at the moment - love the J Crew one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raybans covering a multitude of sins Sue! This has to be one of favourite looks, I do like a shirt and the j crew have some really nice ones on their site at the moment. The bag looks great online the colour and simplicity reminds myself of Symthson or Celine ( sadly showing sold out now in the grey) I have just checked the comparison to the chloe Baylee - very reminiscent indeed!

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous Anne Marie, so simple but gorgeous, just the look I love but rarely achieve! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharron, simple is often the best, isn't.? When I wear a blazer and shirt I always get a compliment of Hubby....... Maybe It's a look I should wear more often.

      Delete
  3. I've seen your ootd posts and they are all lovely but you have really nailed it this time. Suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one - effortless style. You look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avril, you are all to kind! Xx

      Delete
  5. Jeans and a blazer is my uniform! My god woman, chop your head off the photo and replace with mine and I would be one very happy bunny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly - I think I will be sporting this look more often! X

      Delete
  6. Super outfit on you Annemarie. Really stylish and suits you perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally nailed this look, I absolutely love it, everything about it is perfect but so effortless.
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah thank you Abbi - with all these nice comments I will be wearing this outfit lots!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest