Sunday, 31 August 2014

FM40 Style - Aquazzura Splurge or Save

 

Jacket, Jigsaw (old) / Shirt, Mih / Jeans, Mih / Bag, Chanel 

I think we have all been lusting after Aquazzura shoes all summer, haven't we? The dressy flat shoe that can be worn with jeans, trousers and equally looks great with dresses. Do I have £500 to spend on a pair.......... No, just wishing I did. 

Thank you Alex from The-Frugality for finding the New Look copies and blogging about them. Worth a try I thought, I picked them up Saturday afternoon at my local New Look store .... Click & Collect was free for orders over £20, thank you New Look. 

Verdict, I am very happy with my look a likes in fact they got worn that evening when we took the children out for pizza. Even N said Mummy your shoes are pretty .... that may be the extra half hour I allowed him on Minecraft, while I got ready however.

I know a few of you missed out on the New Look ones, so I have tried to find similar elsewhere. Office have also done a great Aquazzura look-a-like and I also love the Mango flats that I have featured before, I know they don't have the laced detail but, straps instead. However I feel they totally have the Aquazzura vibe and they have the same gold heel. 

 
Here is my high heel Aquazzura save & splurge.  

 
Loving the Next ones, the gorgeous Karen from Mission Style UK has these particular Next shoes and I so nearly purchased them only I have my M&S caged shoes and I think the SAM EDELMAN ONES are basically virtually the same as the Belgravia pump.
 
 
Little note, keep checking New Look for any returns as I think they run true to size if a touch small so if people are in between sizes they may have to return, to go bigger. 

 

Oh yes nearly forgot, confession time...... my August spending ban, yes it was broken to purchase them, do you think they were worth breaking my spending ban for? .......I think so.
 
Annmarie xx


25 comments:

  1. Well worth breaking the spending ban for!! I love these New Look ones… I'm definitely holding out for these ones too!

    Thanks for the shout out ;-) x

    Karen
    Missionstyleuk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, could I be any ruder??!! You look stunning in this pic, I love the styling! x

      Delete
    2. Thank you Karen! I am loving your Next Aquazzura like heels! X

      Delete
  2. Oooohhh I love these new look ones, I managed to bag myself a pair too- so pleased with them!!

    Definitely definitely worth breaking your spending ban for!!!

    Luisa
    www.astylishsomething.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed on your Instagram you have indulged in the New Look ones too.... How fab are they for £22.99?! Xx

      Delete
  3. I looked at those Next sandals, lets see how long I can hold out! Your shoes look fab on, I never thought of collecting from store because of hols x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am into all this click & collect..... Less the hubby sees the better!! He he xx

      Delete
  4. These shoes are so beautiful! I was wondering if they would be uncomfortable, with the straps digging in?? But I assume not. Lovely outfit. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I Am honest the straps didn't rub at all - just on my right foot the side rubbed ( by the bone below my big toe- that is my larger foot) should be ok next wear I think....

      Delete
  5. I also got the New look ones, very pleased with them! but now looking at the Next ones you've mentioned! Love how you've styled them.
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am tempted by the next ones.....

      Delete
  6. Great buy Annemarie, they look great. Almost 'birthday season' for me so got my beady eye on those Next heels, they are fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh are you a September birthday girl like me?? Yes I am tempted too only I got the M&S caged sandals in the spring. X

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous & definitely worth breaking the ban for Annmarie, I'm waiting for the Office ones to arrive!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let us know what the office ones are like? X

      Delete
  8. I love the Next ones, wondering if I could walk in them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A taxi shoe? I just to wear heels all the time and now I have to concentrate when I walk in them..... how things change with age & lifestyle....

      Delete
  9. You look fab wearing them Annmarie....I am also loving the Sam Edelman ones! Have a good week:)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally see you in the Sam Edelman ones Anne they are gorgeous! X

      Delete
  10. Well you look a very happy chickadee in your new shoes don't you? They look fab on you. I obviously couldn't indulge as I'd purchased the Office strappy ones at the beginning of the summer and I need to get my wear out of those first. And I also couldn't indulge as I also happened to have bought a pair of black heels which I am rather delighted with and that I can actually walk in! So yes - I need to stop buying shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very happy Sue. The only things that are getting me excited at the moment is shoes..... But my o my I have lost count how many shoes you have recently purchased. Glad you have found black heels you can walk in.... You have been after them for a while, have you not??

      Delete
  11. They look fabulous on you. Frustrated they are sold out :-(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous shoes...love how you've styled them!! I would have broken the spending ban for them too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! They're gorgeous! What a great find and such a saving too! Styled perfectly as always. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely!
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest