Wednesday, 6 August 2014

FM40 Style - Lace at the Park

Top, Jaeger Boutique/ Jeans, MIH / Shoes, H&M / Bag, Mulberry
 
Summer has returned to the NW of England this week after a wet weekend, so yesterday  I took the children to one of our beautiful local parks for the morning, to have fun at the play park, feed the ducks, enjoy a picnic together, which was then followed by very large ice creams. I wanted to wear my H&M lace espadrilles as I had only worn them on holiday, I styled them with my Mih paris jeans and Jaeger top (sorry, you must be sick of seeing this blouse but, it's my favourite and at least gets worn once a week maybe?) 

My H&M ones are still available and are in the sale, HERE, but I really like the Asos Jessie's below (the ones Laura Fantacci has) as they don't have an espadrille toe cap like mine and are all lace. I have also found an amazing bargain for you, the Gerard Darel top (.....I would love it only the size 12 is sold out) this outfit would be perfect accessorised with a little bit of affordable Izzy. 


 
I must say I enjoyed wearing them with a non beach outfit and it has made me think about skater shoes...again, lets see if they are still about for A/W. 

I am going to try and not tempt myself ( nor you ) to much this month as I am trying to be good with my spending, so I have some back to school posts drafted for my monthly FM40 Kids post and a beauty post. Hopefully, that will stop me wishing the summer away and thinking all things A/W??!!
 
  • P.S Before I go there is a gorgeous simple chambray Gerard Darel dress HERE in the John Lewis sale.....massive reduction, it is just a perfect summer dress, reminds me something BA&SH would do. I have also included some more Gerard Darel bargains on my side bar of Things I Love, which resulted from a little bit of online research last night.

See you on Friday hopefully, thanks for reading. 

Annmarie xx

18 comments:

  1. Great outfit - I haven't succumbed to the espadrilles this year as I have been wearing my Menorcan sandals all the time. More than the outfit though I LOVE your doorway:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my olive tree are taking off well - which is amazing for me as I mostly kill plants!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous top. I would wear it all the time as well! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what I do when it falls apart - hoping it doesn't any time soon!!! X

      Delete
  3. For a minute I forgot I had bought the leather espadrilles from Asos, I do like the lace very much but can't justify sadly even if you and Laura have them!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you have your new Trina's & Stella's so I will let you off. X

      Delete
  4. The lace ASOS espadrilles are so pretty but I have already OD'ed on shoes this season!! No more I keep telling myself!! Love your Jaeger top...it's gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I remember seeing the post on your OD ! No more... well not until next season, new season, new story..... X

      Delete
  5. do you think its too late to catch on to the espadrille trend? haha, i do love them! I am loving your white blouse too, so so pretty!XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is alittle but still 4 weeks left of summer... Thank you for the white top love :)

      Delete
  6. Love the Gerard Deral top Annmarie. I haven't succumbed to the espadrille trend this season but never say never ;-)
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your to busy buying jackets..... He he xx

      Delete
  7. Such a lovely fresh look, you are definitely inspiring me! I've sent for the Gérard Darvel top to see how it comes up size wise, I'm usually a 10 so we'll see if it comes up large. Also sooo lucky, it's my birthday a week Monday and hubby managed to snap a Monica Vinader bracelet for me! Sensible me leaving the Internet page open ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed for you will the Gerard top,so nice! Good girl .... with the Monica bracelet, hint....hint! :) x

      Delete
    2. Top is lovely, quite generous in size (I got the 8 am usually a 10 and have a reasonable busy!). I'm going out for dinner next Tuesday with some best friends before we leave for Switzerland, got some lovely Susie Ho friendship bracelets to give them. Just need to wait for the 18th now to open Monica! Thanks for the recommendations xx

      Delete
    3. Oh I am glad you liked it, gutted I missed it earlier when more sizes were available. Enjoy your evening and I am sure your girlfriends will love their Susie Ho bracelets.

      Delete
  8. Oh my, predictive text! Bust not busy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit Annmarie....I must check out your bargain picks! Enjoy your weekend:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest