Tuesday, 16 September 2014

FM 40 Kids - I ♥️ Mini Boden


This is one of my favourite pictures of L, in her Boden cardigan, hat and mittens set, taken on a winter's morning last year walking to the park. This hat and mittens set got many compliments on our travels last year and as well as it being adorable, it is very practical, with the button fastening ........ little people find this type of hat hard to pull off.  

I love Mini Boden, their collections are just getting better each year. Their knitwear is beyond cute and here is this years' version of L's above outfit,



I made quite a large order for L, as she needed a whole new wardrobe for winter. I adore her in blouses with skinny jeans, so I couldn't order the liberty print and blue spotted ones quick enough as I also love..... a peter pan collar. The gold shoes I couldn't resist and she worn them for her tea party.


Mini Boden's quality and customer service is second to none and I have too many corners of the pages turned in both the children and adult sections.

Are you a fan of Mini Boden for your little ones?  

Annmarie xx

12 comments:

  1. Aw, she is so adorable Annmarie! I'm such a huge fan of their kids clothes. Even now that my boys are 5 and 7, I still buy the majority of their stuff from Boden. The quality means I can pass it on to my youngest and it still looks fantastic. This year they are both loving all the camouflage jeans and sweaters!
    A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a big bonus point for me, the quality and all there stuff seems to wash so well.

      Delete
  2. Too cute! Love all your picks. Here's a picture of my daughter wearing that coat last year: http://girlvsmountain.blogspot.ch/2014/07/fall-forward.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adorable! I just love anything with a garter stitch, it always looks very french. X

      Delete
  3. So sweet :) We've got lots of Mini Boden from my eldest that we're reusing now for my youngest and still looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, amazing quality! May be a little more costly than some others on the high street, but if you take notice of the discounts & offers - it all works out better in the end. X

      Delete
  4. She's adorable and so beautifully dressed too! Just gorgeous. Great picks too. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, could of picked loads more Lynne. x

      Delete
  5. I will mourn the day that my 2 little ones no longer fit into/refuse to wear Boden! They have been in Mini B since they were newborns. I have found it harder as my little girl has got older (she's now 6) to find age appropriate clothes that make her look like a 6 year old & not a 16 year old & Boden always come up trumps! Your little girl is super cute in her hat & gloves...gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh I shudder at 'little adult' clothes for kids, especially for girls and you are correct Mini Boden get it spot and even for Teenagers I think, in the Johnnie B collection.

      Delete
  6. Cripes Annmarie please don't get me broody for a little girl lol! Your little one looks adorable, I can't get enough 'cute' when it comes to girls. I have to get my fix buying for friends who have girls, much more difficult to find cute things for little boys and Luca's current phase is not wanting to wear anything new x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha.... Sorry, I know boys clothes are lovely but a polo top or a rugby top tend to all merge into one. My little boy is like that only likes old stuff and things 'like daddy has' x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest