Monday, 15 September 2014

FM40 Occasions - 42 and 2


L -  Dress, Mann by Elias & Grace / Tights, M&S HERE / Shoes, Boden HERE
Me -  Top, andOtherStories / Jeans, Zara / Shoes, New Look

Time seems to fly by and it doesn't seem a year ago today, L was 1 and it was her christening or two years ago when I gave birth to her on my 40th birthday. 

She is very much a girly girl and enjoys her bows (more the better) the other day she had six in, all picked by herself and not one matched her outfit,  which I was stressing about! Handbags, walking around in my shoes, wanting my lipgloss ..... what do we create!?

On Sunday, we had a small tea party for just ourselves and Grandparents, it was a nice ending to a very hectic week, N starting School (which he loved) L starting nursery properly for her full day on a Wednesday ..... getting to grips with school bags, remembering what day P.E kits are required. Then, having to find a shark or dinosaur water bottle (that was the little man's request) in my small town, as I didn't get him one for his 1st day and the other children where proudly standing with their personalised water bottles.... I felt like a really bad mummy ...... However, the poundshop came to my rescue, would you believe! 

Saturday evening we went out to celebrate my birthday, with friends and I finally got to wear my Marks & Spencer dotty dress, which my mum kindly got for my birthday.

Dress, Marks and Spencer / Bag, Russell & Bromley / Shoes, Christian Louboutin

I styled it how Laura did ....being a total copycat I am, with a pop of red with my Russell & Bromley belle bag and my Christian Louboutin Mary Jane shoes.

So, with life getting more on an even keel, I have many posts planned with gorgeous things, I have spied and of course want!

Annmarie x


22 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures Annmarie & the dress looks fab on you.
    How special that you & your little girl share the same birthday, I'm sure there will be lots of shopping expeditions in the years to come to celebrate together ;-)
    Have a great week.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes looking forward to those Shopping days, Jane. X

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes (both pairs)! The New Look / Aquazzura's have really been growing on me, they look great with the jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I feel more confident wearing them with jeans. I do think they look great with a midi length skirt/dress also. X

      Delete
  3. Thats what I was going to say too - those shoes look fab with jeans. Happy Birthday to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely honey, I can't wait to wear my dress, a possible night out at the end of the month planned so hopefully then. I do find it hilarious that we end up with the same things and get caught up in the hype of items worn by some seriously stylish bloggers lol Glad you had a fab birthday and even to me it feels like yesterday it was L's christening! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it makes me laugh also..... Did your new look shoes fit? X

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday both of you! It's my birthday as well today (43, though I'm trying out a new *official age* of 37. 29 just seems too young to get away with anymore.).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are in good company, we all share our birthday with Prince Harry too. X

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday to both of you. I had my little girl 2 weeks after my 40th so it is lovely when Birthday time comes around. You look lovely btw. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, looking forward to your upcoming posts. Love the NL shoes
    Sue x
    Bestfriendstyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Annmarie and to little L - she's adorable :o)

    And lovely to see the spotty Laura dress coming out - I'd forgotten all about it but here it is finally in all it's glory. Love how you kept it simple - the dress does all the talking doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, her styling of it was perfect I thought, simple with the pop of red, so copy I did. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. You girls both look stunning....happy birthday to you both. Love the spotty dress on you too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful photo of you both and you look stunning in your dress. Happy birthday to you both. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you look stunning, hope you both had a lovely birthday
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved this post! You look amazing in the m&s dress!!! Love love love!
    Belated happy birthday to you both xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How wonderful that you share a birthday! What a cutie too! I love that dress! Ax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest