Friday, 26 September 2014

FM40 Style - Another Mango 30% Weekend


Yipee!!!!  Mango have another 30% discount weekend from the 26th to 28th online, HERE - ENTER THIS CODE - 5WEEKEND
 
Hubby and I are going to the Lakes for the weekend and my mum is babysitting ......Thank You Mum! I hope to take a few outfit pictures, to share with you next week, especially of my planned Saturday night outfit, as it includes two very recent purchases, which are not dissimilar to my following Mango picks below.
 
 
 
 
 
Have a great weekend and happy shopping, MANGO 30% OFF - ENTER THIS CODE - 5WEEKEND.

See you Monday, with my weekend update and details of my new purchases.

Annmarie xx

5 comments:

  1. Have a lovely weekend, what a lovely place at this time of year.
    Sue x
    Bestfriendstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, didn't know about this, love that jumper!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off to check out Mango now! Thank you. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest