Wednesday, 10 September 2014

FM40 Style - My Ultimate Wish List


1. CAMEL COAT - MAXMARA MANUELA BEING MY 1ST CHOICE
2. ISABEL MARANT ETOILE LEATHER JACKET
3. HERMES CONSTANCE BAG
4. CHANEL JACKET
5. JIMMY CHOO AGNES PUMPS
6. HERMES BIRKIN BAG

If I won the lottery the above items would be on the top of my Bond Street shopping list. I just adore camel coats, never do they seem to go out of fashion, they just ooze sophistication. 


The camel coat is the definition of classic elegance and luxury in a very understated yet rich way, but it can look totally modern and edgy styled with ripped denim for example. Camel complements, all the neutral expensive colour tones of grey, black, navy, brown and of course looks perfect accessorised with a touch of leopard. 

Tomorrow I will feature my favourite camel coats, if you are thinking of investing this season.

Annmarie xx

7 comments:

  1. I've got a camel coat to review but with my hubby in hospital, I just haven't got round to it yet, but it's fab and just the classic style I've been after for years without the maxmara budget! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reviewing one also tomorrow - I will LOL if it is the same one!

      Delete
  2. Love a camel coat Annmarie & I'm also loving your lottery win shopping list....you never know tonight it could be you!!!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I'm going to have compiling my own lottery wish list....thank you for the idea Annmarie! I love a classic camel coat so I look forward to seeing your picks tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love camel coats too. I have my eye on a Mango one. Gorgeous picks, Annmarie. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything on your list, they would all be on mine too! Can't wait to see your camel coat, that would be the colour I would go for this year, but I bought a coat last winter and really need to be sensible, how boring!
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest