Thursday, 23 October 2014

FM40 Style - Boden Party Pieces

 
Boden's new catalogue popped through the letterbox last week and there were a few new things that caught my eye, mainly evening wear. Firstly, the sparkly jacket above, perfect for throwing over a t-shirt and jeans for an instant glamorous outfit for either a date night with your other-half, drinks with your girlfriends or a festive evening out with the mums from school.
 
 
 
This pretty evening dress the dotted mesh giving this dress a touch of Stella and I do like the fact it is not black, but navy.
 
Oh and this pretty statement skirt, I would wear this with a cashmere t-shirt or J Crew Tippi possibly black and statement flats ........ you could go all sparkly with Boden's Gold Jewelled Flats, AVAILABLE HERE WITH 15% OFF.

 
Or if they are too sparkly for you maybe you would prefer the gorgeous Caterina pointed toe bow flats.


We are away for the weekend in the lovely city of Edinburgh, this is N's trip........ Zoo, Museum of Scotland for the animal and dinosaur enthusiast ....... oh and Edinburgh does have a Harvey Nichols for a cheeky browse for Mummy!

Hopefully, a few outfit posts to follow ...... With three small wheelie cases between four of us, I have had a little fashion dilemma today as I can only take one coat and it needs to be warm. I think I have solved it ......

Have a great weekend and see you on Instagram.

Annmarie
xx

7 comments:

  1. Boden have got some lovely party & sparkly pieces haven't they Annmarie?!
    Enjoy your weekend in Edinburgh.
    Jane xx
    www.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab party picks Annmarie.....all I need now is too be invited to one!! Have a super time in Edinburgh!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boden do have some gorgeous pieces, Annmarie. Great picks as always. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has reminded me of my sparkly silver Zara jacket, must wear it this year! Have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely choices here - adore those shoes! Have a super time away, Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous selection, I adore that skirt and love the sound of it with a grey t and sparkly flats!! We are off to the Lochs in Scotland for half term..I am
    having major packing dilemmas too!! Have a fab time xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest