Friday, 14 November 2014

FM40 Style - Baukjen Ravenna Leather Skirt

Are you thinking like me .... What I am going to wear to certain occasions over the festive period. I have no major black tie dos this year, but I have a luncheon, night out with friends, Christmas Day at home and Boxing Day at my brother and sisters-in-law, I therefore feel I need something inbetweeny. After my success with my leather leggings, maybe should I try a leather skirt? Alexa Chung has certainly been looking fabulous in Baukjen's Ravenna leather skirt.

 
In addition to the skirt I am totally lusting over her shoes, want, want the Charlotte Olympia kitty flats and the glittery gold ones which I think are miu miu, I think I need a lottery win for all the things I would love!!



 
As Alexa has styled it, this leather skirt looks perfect with a white shirt or a cashmere sweater. Alternatively you could style it with denim shirt, or for a totally cool look, a sweatshirt. All defuse the sexiness/vampness of a leather skirt, which is how I would prefer to wear one.

Outfit idea below,



 
 
 
I have seen this cute bag on a few blogs and I am smitten!
 
I may have just purchased these amazing shoes, I couldn't resist the Sergio Rossi and Aquazzura feel about them for just £60.
 
Yes, the skirt is expensive, but it would be a true investment and apparently it is very flattering.

Have a fabulous weekend. 

Annmarie
xx

11 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel with similar xmas outings myself but no major "do" to dress up for. I managed to get a top I wanted that will hopefully do but if I did wear skirts, I'd like one for a change and honestly think you would look amazing in that skirt Annemarie and it would be a great investment, love how Alexa has styled it up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say I picked that clutch in a berry colour for an outfit I chose for a friend for a wedding last week and as for the Kitty flats, my Claudia had them, they are really cute and I have a nice picture of a giant one which was in Selfridges window last year x

      Delete
    2. The clutch s great I really like it! Oh I would love a pair of kitty flats, black or leopard, not fussy ..... lol. Xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh totally love this look Annemarie & it would look stunning on you. I must dig out my pleather pencil skirts!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ghillie shoes from Next & the heart clutch :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Fabulous, the shoes are high but I love them so I am keeping them, car to venue type of shoe! X

      Delete
  4. I had my leather look pencil skirt in the wardrobe for over a year unworn as I wasn't sure how to style but dressing it down top-wise but with chic accessories is definitely the way to go.....I shall be stealing Alexa's style! I can't wait to how you wear yours too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle you totally looked amazing in yours and love how you styled it.

      Delete
  5. Fabulous skirt - you'd look amazing in this,Annmarie. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A classic - you can't go wrong. I have a black leather A line midi skirt waiting to be worn still!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome leather jacket and leather skirt, look fabulous in all picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest