Thursday, 6 November 2014

FM40 Style - Hush New Winter Arrivals



I hope you are all having a wonderful week and embracing the colder weather in your cosy knits ....  the temperatures have certainly dropped, haven't they? I have, wearing my cosy cashmere jumpers (also my yoga outfit .... yes, shock, horror, I did school run on Monday in my gym kit, which hasn't seen the light of day for 3 years ..... N was amazed I had proper trainers that will be a post all on its own, I promise.) 
 
I have been admiring Chinti and Parker cashmere star jumper above, gorgeous, but slightly pricey at £360. So, I was really pleased to see in the new arrivals at Hush there was something very similar albeit not cashmere like the Chinti and Parker, but at £85 definitely more purse friendly. 

Their new arrivals are beautiful and I am very excited to try their very stylish new candles, I first spotted them on Kat's (Doesmybumlook40) Instagram feed a few weeks back when she attended the launch. At £25 for a large candle (50 hours of burn time) I think that is reasonable, as some luxury candles are now in excess of £35 and the smaller size (20 hours) are only £12.

My favourite Hush new arrivals are below,




 
 
 
 
 
wish I could wear pretty non underwired bras like these ......  I have to buy bras with a little more reinforcement that normally cost me an arm and a leg!
 
Enjoy your weekend.
 
Annmarie
xx

12 comments:

  1. Don't talk to me about bra's my rigby and peller one has the wires poking out, only bought in June! I want one of the candles hope they smell nice and loving the star jumpers too, although maybe a bit old for such a thing (me not you) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh tell me about it, I am desperate for new bras but would rather buy a pair of shoes!! X

      Delete
  2. Some fab picks Annemarie, both these star jumpers are gorgeous aren't they?!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful selection Annmarie, I am always spoilt for choice with Hush. Have you bought a candle yet? I am guessing they are going to be very popular amongst us all lol! Keri x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't but I am ASAP! I think they are going to be very popular. X

      Delete
  4. As soon as I got their email re the winter collection I wanted the star jumper but I already have the grey/pink summer one, so would just be wrong - absolutely love it though!
    A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you could get the black one too Abbi . Xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous, I would love everyone of those things, will put the star jumper and candles on my Christmas list! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are on my list! Hopefully, fingers crossed somebody close to home reads this!! X

      Delete
  6. I am loving this colder weather although it does prove tricky to look good when you just want to curl up in knitwear and leggings! I often wear my faux gym gear to do the school run!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest