Thursday, 27 November 2014

FM40 Style - Pom Pom Hat

 
Coat, DVF / Scarf, Alice by Alice Temperley / Jeans, Zara / Boots, R&B / Bag, LV 
 
As you may have noticed I do like a hat and I love a pull on pom pom hat. Last December I ran after a young lady in the Liverpool One shopping centre to ask her where she had purchased her black beanie from which had the most gorgeous fur pom-pom on. She said online and gave me the name of the website, I went immediately onto it with thanks to 3G and they had sold out!!! Thankfully I found a pom-pom beanie in Topshop that was similar, but not the same. 

This winter I tried to remember that website and then I found it during an internet search for fur pom-pom hats. Yippee, found the hat and it was in stock!!! 


 
I love it and it was my turn for people to stop and ask me where I purchased it from on Wednesday when I went shopping in Liverpool One.

Here are a few I like on the high street, 


 
Also, when I was reading Vogue in the hairdressers I spotted this one that you can interchange the pom-poms to colour co-ordinate with your outfit, cute idea!



Are you a fan on the pom-pom beanie hat? Second question are you ready for black Friday? I have loads of my best black Friday offers and picks on the blog tomorrow morning.

 
Annmarie
xx

6 comments:

  1. Now that's what you call a pom pom! It's lush! And if I ever get tired of my pom pom keyring, I know exactly what I'm going to do with now :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, yes you cannot miss this pompom. The jigsaw pompom key ring can be recycled - what a great idea! :)

      Delete
  2. I love these hats, and you look amazing in yours, I so wish I could wear one.
    Sue x
    Bestfriendstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look amazing in your sequin trousers !! Fabulous! X

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the hat! I have a grey one with a smaller fur bobble from Accessorize last year, which I really like but I lofve the bigger fur bobble on yours! It is on my xmas wish list - a black one - just need to point my daughters (and husband, who will have to pay!) to the website....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to mention that Bobbl company as I came across them last week - the changing of the pom poms is a GENIUS idea!!!!!

    Love yours though

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest