Monday, 3 November 2014

FM40 Style - Seven Boot Lane Chelsea Boots

 
Hat, Urban Outfitters / Mac, Burberry / Jeans, Zara / Jumper, Uniqlo / Boots, Seven Boot Lane* / Bag, R&B 

I was recently contacted by the lovely people at Seven Boot Lane and they asked me if I would like to review a pair of boots from their collection. I was very excited, firstly, I was like a child in a sweet shop as there were a few styles I liked these grey ones and this pair that are very reminiscent of an Isabel Marant pair.
 
In the end I went for a boot with a flat heel. Shock, horror! I've always (apart from my Stuart Weitzman 50/50 boots) had boots with a small heel for that ever so important extra inch or two. On my autumn/winter wish list, I listed a pair of flat black ankle boots, I wanted a plain, fuss free pair and the Chelsea style fits the bill perfectly, so I kindly asked for the Bayarma boots.

Seven Boot Lane is family run business based in Somerset and their boots are crafted using beautiful Spanish, natural hand-finished leather. Made in Elche, Spain, which is one of the few remaining shoe-making towns in Europe.


Oh how I was impressed, I could smell the beautiful leather before I had fully opened the box. The boots run true to size and were instantly comfortable. They are also finished really well and have a wonderful sole that I am sure is going to last. I am beyond delighted with them......... thank you Seven Boot Lane.

 
My style tips;

  • I like Chelsea boots styled with skinny jeans together with a mannish coat (I don't have one, so I styled mine with my trench mac)
  •  If you want to be really hip, they look great with distressed jeans slightly rolled up and a slouchy knit and if you really want to be rock 'n' roll, a leather jacket.
  • They go perfect with feminine mini and maxi dresses with opaque tights.
Are you a fan of the Chelsea boot?

As ever thank you for reading and for your comments,

Annmarie
xx

15 comments:

  1. I've had a few pairs in my lifetime AnnMarie but I haven't got round to getting a pair for this season - these look lovely especially styled the way you've worn them. And how lucky for you that you got offered such a lovely pair - I may be a touch jealous :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was chuffed to bits .... I do love your Madewell boots you got last year. X

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous boots Annemarie, a perfect classic addition to add to your wardrobe. I bet you're going to be getting a lot of wear from these babies!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already worn them a few times Jane, delighted with them. X

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, I think they would be perfect with a gorgeous grey mannish coat from Jigsaw aswel... But my Christmas list comes 1st. Xx

      Delete
  4. They look fab on you! Lovely style boot:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plain & simple Anne, which is often the best. X

      Delete
  5. Looking super chic Annmarie, gorgeous outfit, the boots are perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous boots and I can vouch for the quality having a pair from there myself x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a fellow shoe snob like you, the quality is excellent isn't it? X

      Delete
  7. They look lovely and they appear to be in the photo the made of that lovely soft buutery leather (if you get my meaning). not seen them before but may have to look in to this brand. Thank you for the post as i do love a nice ankle boot and there is something special about a good chelsea boot. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look fabulous. Love the detail of the boot with the jeans zip - these things matter! Fab outfit AnnMarie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest