Wednesday, 12 November 2014

FM40 Style - Stilettos

Blazer, Jigsaw (old) / Shirt, Gap / Jeans, Zara / Shoes,  LK Bennett Fern Kid Leather Pointed Court Shoes £180

Today I met an old flying colleague for lunch, as Mummys of little ones we don't get out that much with each other, so even for lunch we like to make an effort. 

I have been after a pair stilettos / court shoes for a while. Many of the outfits I pin to my boards on Pinterest includes a pair of black pointed court shoes. 


I was always coveting the Whistles 75 french stilettos that I tried on last year, but I was struggling to now get a black leather pair in my size. Checking out Laura's new website Wardrobe ICONS I spotted LK Bennett fern pointed court shoes, they looked the perfect heel height I was after, so click to buy was pressed. 




I also worn them to a dinner dance on Friday evening.

Dress, Alice by Temperley / Shoes, LK Bennett / Bag, Chanel

If you fancy a pair, but want a more purse friendly price than £180, then check out this pair or even these

Are you a fan of the point court shoe or stiletto? Do you own a pair?

Thank you for reading,

Annmarie
xx

6 comments:

  1. These look like the perfect black heel. I have some but the heel is too low for me. I don't like the price tag though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new shoes look stunning Annemarie. I love the pointed stiletto, so sexy when teamed with a blazer & jeans & own a black suede pair as well as a couple of leopard print ones that I can manage to walk in!
    Hope you had a lovely lunch.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good god they are high but utterly divine honey! Mine have a slightly lower heel, an ebay bargain that I doubt will get worn as I never go out lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. High is good Annemarie and they're gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twit Twoo!! You look amazing and they do look like the perfect stiletto - an absolute classic you'll have forever! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look fantastic, Annmarie! Love them with the turned up jeans. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest