Tuesday, 23 December 2014

FM40 Occasions - Merry Christmas




Fashionmumof40 is taking a little festive break, I would like to wish all my followers and readers a Merry Christmas..
Also, happy (and wise) sale shopping, not forgetting my sale shopping rules. Sales are a time to buy investment pieces that were out of your reach before the discount, such as wardrobe essentials and designer denim, make sure to check out MIH Jeans sale when that begins, but remember only buy what you want, love and need

Some sales are well under way, such as Boden, when I was perusing BODEN'S SALE, I also checked out their clearance stock (which is mainly last season's summer stock) remember the PRETTY BRODERIE DRESS I featured a lot during the summer? I never got around to purchasing it, but to my delight there it was reduced from £99 to £29, bargain, at this price I didn't hesitate to purchase it to stash away for next summer. My favourite 3 items from Boden's autumn/winter sale I have featured them in my side bar, Things I love, they are something for new years eve, something that has a Chinti & Parker vibe about it and finally a pair of shoes  that remind me very much of the Jimmy Choo Allure pumps.

Have a lovely Christmas,

Love

Annmarie
xx


4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas too Annmarie - here's to fabulous & fantastic 2015 :-)
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely Christmas and Ihope that 2015 is a fruitful and memorable one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great blog, merry Xmas and all the best for 2015!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest