Tuesday, 30 December 2014

FM40 Occasions & Style - My Christmas Update & Sale Picks

Did you all have a wonderful Christmas? We certainly did, the joy of the children running down the stairs to find "he has been!" and ripping their presents open with such excitement makes my day alone. My outfit choice was the J.Crew navy Tippi and lace skirt. 



Boxing Day was especially nice this year we went to my Hubby's brother's in the Ribble Valley, who together with his beautiful wife are just wonderful hosts and our children get on so well together, I decided to wear my new Ba&sh top. 



The children played wonderfully, comparing Christmas presents and then well past their bedtimes set up their own little disco up, as a child my own happy Christmas memories are that playing with my cousins on Boxing Day, so this was wonderful to see.

Since then we have relaxed, played with the new toys, watched Frozen countless times and managed a walk, to try to work off the indulgences. I haven't even been near the sales, but I had a quick look online today, what did I like?



The January sales are a great time to get designer denim, maybe a cropped length for the coming spring season, such as  1. MIH PARIS CROPPED JEANS (WAS £160 NOW £112) also their BODYCON JEANS (2.) have been reduced in a number of colours.
Invest in basic good quality T-Shirts and Bretons, my favourites are,

A quality coat, in a style and colour that never goes out of fashion. 
Spying Matches sale today if you want to buy a classic coat then, my leather jacket dream the ETOILE ISABEL MARANT BACURI LEATHER JACKET has been reduced from £700 to £420!

Talking about Marant, I spotted this top 6. SESSUN LACE PANEL TOP WAS £140 NOW £80 in the Liberty sale that has a similar feel about it, perfect for putting away for spring. Also, Liberty have some great Acne basic t-shirts in the sale here.

Monica Vinader always have a great sale, I picked up my Bali friendship bracelet in the summer sale, this one has caught my eye 5. MONICA VINADER BALI BRACELET IN BLACK AND ROSE GOLD 50% OFF £47.50.

I have burnt a few of my favourite candles over the festive period and they will need replacing The White Company have many candles reduced in their sale here and whilst looking at their sale I have just purchased these CLASSIC PJ's for myself.

We are due to have a quiet New Years Eve and then on Friday I am excited as we are going away for the weekend with the children to London, yes, this northern girl is venturing down to the capital city! I hope to have a sneak peek at the sales if I am allowed .......the good news is the Hotel is not too far from Matches Marylebone!!

Here's to a wonderful, stylish New Years Eve with your glasses full of champagne and I wish you and your families a joyful, healthy, prosperous and happiest new year ahead.. 

Lots of love and cheer,

Annmarie
xx


17 comments:

  1. Your outfit choices are fab as usual Annemarie and pleased to see you got the jumper in the end! Happy New Year and enjoy London xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharron. Happy New Year Sharron to you and your lovely family. X

      Delete
  2. You look fab Annemarie....love your Ba&sh top! Enjoy your trip and a very Happy New Year to you and your family!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne, wishing you all the best also. X

      Delete
  3. Perfect outfits for what looks and sounds like the perfect Xmas! Some great sale picks, forgot to check out the Liberty sale.....here we go again!! Happy new year to you al! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking for a pair of Dickers that might be reduced, in the end spotted a whole lot more! ..... as we do. It's worth alittle look. X

      Delete
  4. Perfect Christmas outfits. So glad you all had a lovely time.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Wishing you many best wishes. Xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous outfit choices Annmarie & it sounds like you've had a wonderful Christmas. Sending special New Year wishes to you & all the family & have an amazing time in London.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto Jane, have a wonderful party tonight and wishing you all the best for 2015. Xx

      Delete
  6. Love your outfit choices and your sales picks. Happy New Year to you and your family. hope 2015 is good to you all. quiet one for me tonight as Husband is still in Afghanstan and not due home on leave until 23rd Jan, but not long to wait now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you are one count down for your husband return! Best wishes for 2015. Thanks for your support. Xx

      Delete
  7. You look fantastic, Annmarie, ever stylish. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous Christmas Day outfit for you both - so cute!
    Here's to a wonderful 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year! Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog this past year, looking forward to your 2015 posts. More inspiration that my wallet won't thank me for ;-). Best wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Annmarie! Playing with my cousins over Christmas is a great childhood memory of mine too! Great sales picks! Enjoy your weekend in London! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest