Monday, 22 December 2014

FM40 Style - Boxing Day Outfit Idea


Boxing Day is normally a lazy morning spent in my new PJ's, then getting dressed in an outfit that will suit a family walk to work off the Christmas Day excesses and something that will look nice for the Boxing Day food and wine that will be enjoyed with family later that evening. 

My Boxing Day outfit idea, 



A beautiful cashmere jumper, my affordable favourites are Uniqlo Cashmere Sweaters £39

Jeans, the boyfriend loose variety to accommodate the expanding waistline or comfortable high rise jeans such as a pair of  MIH Ellsworth that have been reduced from £205 to £65 here!! Jeans will work with the different footwear I will need during the day, wellies for the Boxing Day walk and then some dressy shoes for later on.
 
Now, talking about dressy shoes, I would love the Jimmy Choo Gala shoes that I have featured above, but how about these Matalan gold bow glitter slipper flats  for only £12!?
 
 
Annmarie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Love those Matalan shoes Annemarie, what a total bargain!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for boxing day, I must check out uniqlo cashmere.
    Christmas wishes, xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest