Wednesday, 17 December 2014

FM40 Style - Christmas Day Sparkle

 
Christmas is the time of year we can get the sequins out without anybody bating an eyelash. My perfect Christmas Day outfit would be sequins teamed with some low-key sweatshirt or luxurious cashmere just like above and below. 


 
 
 
 
These shoes are fabulous aren't they, I am not normally one for imitation 'red soles' other than the real Louboutins, but these Kurt Keiger shoes are just amazing and they are so worthy of the red soles!
 
Sadly these pieces don't hang in my wardrobe ......, but a girl can certainly dream. See what my Christmas day options are tomorrow, one option does include the J Crew navy tippi that has finally arrived ..... Yeah and something that I purchased back in October and stashed away in my wardrobe  ..... a little clue ..... it may be French.
 
Thank you for reading and I will hopefully see  you Thursday or Friday.
 
Annmarie
xx
 

11 comments:

  1. Ooh yes those shoes are stunning Annemarie as are all the other gorgeous picks....you never know what you might wake up to find under the tree Christmas morning ;-)
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are not doing presents hubby & I ( the grinch! He he) trip to London in the new year, there is always the sales Jane. X

      Delete
  2. i love your picks, this is exactly the look I would go for, I did buy a sequin skirt and try it with a sweatshirt, but it just didn't work out in reality how it looked in my mind...may be i just needed the shoes....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit I tried my j crew sweatshirt with my lace pencil skirt and it was too bulky, however a cashmere jumper worked very well. A sequin skirt is on my list together with those shoes! X

      Delete
  3. I love that skirt, it has been on my wishlist from the start of the season, but sadly no sign of it in my wardrobe yet..boo-hoo! I love the idea of sequins at this time of year, it just gives everything a bit of extra something! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too !! Yes I shy away from sequins But at Christmas they are great. My nan always got her sequin jumper out on Christmas Day, bless her. Xx

      Delete
  4. Now this look I would be happy in and I do at least have my Ganni sweatshirt so I'm partway there. I just need to get the skirt sorted. I have one waiting for me ... but will it work ... or will it be another return?

    Looking forward to seeing your Christmas options ... and your new French addition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do .... Oh intrigued to see your skirt option?! If it's a return takes pictures (I know you always do .... I like to play the game, she Sue going to keep it or not) xx

      Delete
  5. Christmas Day outfit perfection! Love the sequinned skirt and the idea I'd dressing it down with a sweater or sweatshirt! Gorgeous picks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous selection, perfect! Love the shoes, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect Christmas Day outfit! I love, love, love the bella Freud jumper- definitely on my wishlist too!!!

    Luisa
    www.astylishsomething.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest