Thursday, 4 December 2014

FM40 Occasions - Gifts for Little Ones

 I love buying for little ones, my family and friends say I normally pick good gifts, so here are my top picks starting with boys.

What little boy doesn't like playing in a den, perfect for hiding from your annoying 2 year old sister! N, has one coming for his birthday next week, which I ordered from Youmi and Teepee. They have some really nice ones, especially a grey/white and a black/white one, which both will easily blend into most interiors.

I don't know any boys from the age range 4-11 that aren't into Minecraft. If they aren't keep them away, but if they are fans then these books are perfect for them.  

The Schleich figures are also really good if you are buying for a Dinosaur fan.

I love Le Toy Van stuff, really good quality that can be added to, this pirate range is great. 

As I have mentioned before you cannot go wrong in buying nice PJ's, my favourites are always from The White Company. 

 Classic cars always a winner with boys.

Now for the girls...... a Frozen free zone (although Santa may be bringing L an Elsa dress and matching shoes.)




What girl doesn't like getting a handbag from Santa under the tree!!

I have lost count how many images on Pinterest I have pinned of little girl's bedrooms with Maileg bunnys in .... they are so adorable.

I love wooden toys, they last and look nice displayed in playrooms and bedrooms.
My favourite gift to receive for my little ones.
Adore this!
I think every little girl I know would love some Woodstock hair accessories for their Christmas party outfits.
How cute is this, L got the oven last Christmas this would be great to add to her little kitchen area.
I hope to have given you some inspiration here. Next up gifts for us, or females
As ever, thank you for reading,
Annmarie
xx










2 comments:

  1. All gorgeous, some great ideas for my friends kids and I agree I love getting white company pjs for my little ones, they look so adorable and wash well! I haven't come across Minecraft yet...just asking the 7 year old about it...maybe this is a good thing?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is Frances N got introduced to it (it's a game on his iPad) by is elder cousin and it is so addictive, all they want to do is play minecraft. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest