Friday, 12 December 2014

FM40 Style - My Monica Vinader Christmas Wish List


I adore Monica Vinader jewellery, I find myself wearing my Monica Vinader friendship bracelet which I purchased in the summer almost every day together with my other favourite and treasured jewellery items, my Rolex watch, engagement and wedding rings. 

The friendship bracelets make perfect gifts, with added engraving (which is complimentary) making them a very personal and a thoughtful gift (I have my children's names engraved on mine, on my next I would like the date I got married) you can also personalise your MV jewels with your children's doodles, love (like number 1 in my wish list), Monica Vinader are also offering free signature gift wrap on all purchases. 


Here is my personal Monica Vinader wish list, each item would make perfect gifts for either your mums, sisters, best friends, daughters or even  yourself!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, we have a busy one, N is 5 tomorrow and we are taking him to see Paddington and then out for tea. His party is on Sunday morning, I have taken the cheats way out this year and got the cake made (my baking talents don't stretch to a dinosaur cake) and ordered pre-made party bags ...... details all on the blog next week.
 
As ever thank you for reading.
 
Annmarie
xx
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Such stunning jewellery Annemarie, I could quite happily order most things on their website.
    Hope your son has a wonderful birthday tomorrow.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous jewellery, love the rose colour with the blue in the tyop pic.
    Oooohhhh Paddington...... I need a little one to go with, meant to be brilliant! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fact that these gorgeous pieces can be personalized, such a special touch if you are buying as a gift! The necklace shall be going on my wishlist! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mhmmm, Monica Vinader... is she on Net-a-porter? Where have I seen here stuff? Really, really nice! Let's hope Santa will hear you out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your picks here Annmarie. Have asked my mum for the Fiji bracelet for Christmas – with black cord and my initial on the toggle only – very understated. The other option was 2 x posh new pillows from J Lewis but somehow the bracelet won! Annabelx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest