Thursday, 22 January 2015

FM40 Style - Boden Spring/Summer 2015 Wishlist


I have really liked Boden recently, more so the last two seasons, with the J.Crew feel/influence to their collections (I love, love J.Crew) the bonus with Boden is that they are slightly cheaper ..... which is good for the bank balance and the credit cards. 

I was eagerly awaiting the new catalogue as their press preview coverage especially the shoes, looked amazing. When I received the new Boden catalogue, flicking through the first few pages, I thought oh no ..... it all appeared too Boden old school print and too flower power for my tastes. Where is the paired, down classic style I have been enjoying recently ..... Turned a few more pages...... yes like that, yes like that too and that went on and on until I came to the end of the book. 

Here is a small edit of my favourite bits,


Say no more my favourite ..... Stripes, Oh and 100% cotton.
 
These jeans remind so much of J Crew's toothpick jeans that WIT's Laura purchased last year.
 
LOVE this, perfect with white jeans in the summer or a darker jean for a classic double denim look.
 
Want, want, want ...... the hard decision will be, in what colour?
 
Sophia Webster eat your heart out, I am brave enough to do the dots ....... I am thinking styling them with distressed jeans, slightly turned up and a chambray shirt and a colour pop bag, they are so cute!!!
 
You have got to have a Boden Breton t-shirt in your collection.
 
I have to say, I am dreaming about these shoes. They are top of my wish list.
 
I purchased these shorts last year in red and they were one of my best summer buys. I got the 4inch leg, very flattering shorts and so, so comfy. I adore ticking stripe shorts on my little boy and girl in the summer, looks like I am going to copy them. I would love to style these quite simply on holiday with Boden's lightweight v-neck t-shirts in navy or white.
 
The perfect summer dress in my eyes.
 
All the links above have their latest offer of 10% off. Have you got your eye on anything from Boden's new collection?

Oh I nearly forgot about these beauties, 


Not yet online, but I am eagerly awaiting them!
 
 
Thank you for reading.
 
Annmarie
xx
 
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. The blue shirt caught my eye straight away as I have one almost identical. http://www.hm.com/gb/product/29144?article=29144-A#article=29144-A and it's a really useful little number. All sold out online now unfortunately. It's almost a little tunic'y which makes it great for teaming with pleather leggings or anything where you feel you need a little extra coverage below.

    And I'm in the market for some navy shoes this summer - I will be interested to see the reviews come in on them when they arrive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes this top would love fab with pleather leggings! Yes, I love these navy shoes, I would like a pair of navy in my collection. X

      Delete
  2. They have some great pieces coming in don't they Annmarie & there's more goodies on the way too!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes you lucky thing you got to see everything at the press day. X

      Delete
  3. Some gorgeous things you've chosen. I love the kaftan - I don't have anything like it so that's on my list - and the denim shirt. Btw - the Tippi - what is the sizing like? I am a size 12 on top, or medium, but am wondering if I hsould go for large?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Medium would be fine, my navy and pink ones are a great fit. My grey one, I think I must of washed it in a temp too hot and it went a touch smaller.

      Delete
  4. Some gorgeous picks Annmarie! Love the shorts and kaftan for holidays, the denim shirt and breton top and sweater are fab basic! Boden look like they have the bases covered! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's what they are best for, classic basics. X

      Delete
  5. Those flippin shoes are haunting me, and I love them so much. You've picked out some really great pieces - I'd wear them all too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So want the gold and navy ones Donna, I am on a daily check with the gold ones for stock levels - as I have spent up this month. Xx

      Delete
  6. They do have some beautiful pieces for spring and summer, Annmarie. I love your picks. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have practically the same wish list :). I have already ordered the denim shirt but out of stock, love it. Also like the look if the Polperro top in chambray http://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Tops-T-shirts/Short-Sleeved-Tops/WA552-DBL/Womens-Chambray-Polperro-Top.html#/nav and the Blackberry dress in navy http://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Dresses/Day-Dresses/WH758-DBL/Womens-Dark-Blue_Ivory-Stripe-Blackberry-Dress.html#/nav

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I will take another look it your picks, I think the other denim top nearly mad it on my edit. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've reminded me that I need another breton! Great picks - I've not had time to look through the new catalogue so thanks for doing the ground work for me! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest