Friday, 9 January 2015

FM40 Style - Hush ........ Did Anybody Say Sales???!

 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8
 
Anybody fed up with sale emails or just shopping in general? To be honest if you can be bothered to look there are great things out there with fabulous reductions, if you are savvy the best things are designer items that can be worn in the upcoming spring/summer season, such as the Isabel Marant items that I have put in my side bar, the leather jacket is now 50% off..... a total bargain! The dress version of the top I purchased here  is a great buy for your summer holidays and this leopard dress I feel can be worn all seasons and would look perfect with the leather jacket wore over it.

The sale email that I did open today, rather than just delete, was from Hush and above are my favourite picks, after seeing Laura from WIT in her red jumpers, it has made me crave for one, number 6 would be a great option. I am especially loving the Acne like long cardigan number 4 . Wear this cardigan over dresses 3 and 8 for a totally boho, cool look. Not forgetting what Hush do best nightwear, there are some fabulous reductions and most sizes still all available.
 
My sale purchases? Well, I have owned up to some including the BODEN PRETTY BRODERIE DRESS, which was reduced from £99 to £29. This dress is going in my summer wardrobe, together with my ISABEL MARANT ETOILE ETHAN TOP. I have also got some WHITE COMPANY CLASSIC PJ's and this morning I purchased these, which I have featured quite a few times on the blog (firstly,here), now at £16.99 I thought it was silly to leave them there! Oh, I nearly forgot, I got some new ankle boots ........ which I will feature in my next post, I promise.
 
Don't forget to take a look a Hush it is one sale worth a look!
 
Have a great weekend and I will see you Monday with details of the ankle boots.
 
Annmarie
xx

7 comments:

  1. I'm a bit worried about myself as I have zero desire to go sales shopping! Have been pretty good recently and am saving every spare penny into my wishlist fund which is going towards no.1 a black Celine Trio and no.2 Stewart Weitzman 50/50 boots like yours! I love Hush and bought 3 dresses from them this season. Sadly I don't LOVE any of them...I ebayed the Rosie as I just felt a bit....blah in it. Short and mumsy. Sob! The Iris has been worn a lot more, perhaps due to the fact that I machine washed it rather than having it dry cleaned and it's become a bit of a mini! Loved hearing about your trip to London and am looking forward to reading your blog in 2015! Annabelx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you will not regret getting your 50/50 boots amazing!! 3 winters and I will definately do next. I would love a trio, but went for the more affortable R&B version. My moto is to invest more in good quality stuff, the items I love and wear continually are my investment pieces. Xx

      Delete
  2. I would so love to own something from Isabel Marant! I've actually never bought anything from Boden but I know they have good sales. This year my sales items have inclued a pair of boots from Danielfootwear, they also have fabulous sales reductions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite pair of leopard heels are from Danielfootwear. .... a sale purchase. X

      Delete
  3. All I've bought so far is a pair of black leather skater shoes from Mode In Pelle, and a few homewear bits from Emma Bridgewater. Next on list: pjs and possibly the Hush tuxedo blazer. And over the knee boots if I can find a decent pair. Btw - your Boden off duty jumper - did it stretch in the wash?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap! I have purchased some bridgewater stuff too. My jumper is ok, dropped a little but ok - I just hand washing it and taking extra care - as I love it. I would return it, they always refund problems like that. X

      Delete
  4. I have such sales email fatigue it's not even funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest