Tuesday, 20 January 2015

FM40 Style - My Autumn/Winter 2014 Purchase List



My actual purchased items

It is that time again, my confession........ my purchases for the season. Back in September I posted my wish list here , I didn't think it was that big by my normal standards, let's see if I kept to my list?


My A/W 2014 wish list

September - 3 wish list items
  • New Look Aquazurra look alike flats
  • Scarroso Leopard Loafers (6)
  • Uniqlo grey cashmere V-neck jumper (5)
  • Next leather look leggings  (3)

October - 3 wish list items (if you count the Uniqlo shirt - as my oversized boyfriend shirt)
  • Zara grey jeans
  • Uniqlo black silk shirt (2)
  • Moncler puffa jacket (4)
  • Ba&sh naomi top
  • Next faux fur scarf
  • LK Bennett Stilettos (7)

November - 1 wish list item

December - 1 wish list item

January

I think I did quite well with my wish list, ticking off most items, I was gifted number 10 by the lovely people at Seven Boot Lane and I picked their bayarma chelsea boots . There was just one item I failed to buy which was the leopard clutch, I did consider cheaper alternatives to that of the one which I really want, the CLARE VIVIER OVERSIZED LEOPARD CLUTCH $290, but my heart is set on a Clare Vivier, so I will just wait until I can afford one.

The hits and misses, I have worn my Uniqlo and Boden jumpers both a huge amount and I would say they are my definite hits. The New Look Aquazzura look a likes ......... Hubby hates them, this slightly puts me off them. The Next shoes, haven't even been worn ....... I have a date night coming up soon, so hopefully they will get an outing, they deserve one as they are gorgeous.

I am currently compiling my spring/summer wish list, which will be on the blog very soon. There are a few things in the new Boden's collection that are currently on the wish list and I will feature my favourite Boden pieces from their new collection in my next post.

Annmarie
xx





8 comments:

  1. You are sooo good at sticking to your wish list Annmarie....wish I had a bit more resolve!! My list is a bit more haphazard but I'm happy to report I only made one or 2 mistakes this season! Can't wait to see what you are lusting over for Spring! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to make a list, otherwise I will be very haphazard like I use to be, it is a lesson I have learnt Michelle, it stops me from making too many mistakes. X

      Delete
  2. Do you know - I never make lists and that's why my purchases seem so random and haphazard. I like it - I buy it :) If I can afford it that is.

    I have to say, it's a very enviable selection that you've ended up with - you've stayed true to your style and not swayed. Well done. Now tell us what we need for spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, you are a more careful shopper than I, I use to buy if I just like it, but found I didn't think thing through and ended up with pieces that didn't go with things and mistakes. You return your mistakes (not that you make that many bTW) I use to rip tags off and then I had a wardrobe of things I didn't really love. X

      Delete
  3. You did well, Annmarie! I daren't make a list because I'd never stick to it! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys... all classics you can wear into Spring and next season. Thanks to you I have the Jaeger camel coat and Uniqlo cashmere v-necks (in grey, and then in cream bought on the sale). As well as several other things....! Is there anything on your list that was not so successful? I have bought black pleather culottes for 20 quid, no less, from M&S at the tail end of the sale, thought I'd return them but I have styled them at home with heels, cashmere jumper, black jersey tops from Me+Em (more sale bargains) and even our Boden pointed flats...and they look fab so they're a keeper. Now I just need to be brave enough to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No not really Carol, just the New Look shoes as I mentioned in the post, I get too many Riverdance jokes of the Hubby, when I wear them! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest