Friday, 16 January 2015

FM40 Style - My New Style Crush

My new style crush is Louise Redknapp, to be honest I have always quite liked her since I stood next to her in M&S food hall many years ago when her other half played for Liverpool and I admired how pretty and petite she was.
 
I have been following her on Instagram and her new blog astylealbum which she has started with her friend and stylist Emma Thatcher, who I have to say is also fast becoming another style crush of mine.


 
 
The looks I love on Louise are blazer or blazer/ mannish style coat with a beaten up t-shirt and a pair of jeans, like the above images. For evening looks she doesn't really stray from this formula either, the jeans may be just replaced with leather trousers and she accessorizes with amazing heels. She says, "Because I keep my clothes really simple and because I don’t have the figure for lots of different styles, shoes are where I can experiment. I really think that they can change an outfit. I’m 5 4 so realistically I need a heel." Source Wear & Where
 
 
 
 
She is also a fan of the leather biker jacket, something my wardrobe is missing.
 
 
Her favourite brands are for jeans Topshop and J Brand, for her blazers Stella McCartney and the Kooples for her tees Alexandra Wang and she is also a major Isabel Marant fan, she said that she loves Marant as her pieces take her from day to evening.
 
All images from Astylealbum  and  here
 
If like me you would like to steal Louise's style here are a few items for you, including some amazing Aquazzura/Iasbel Marant like shoes from Next!!
 
 
What do you think of those Next shoes?
 
Have a fabulous weekend everybody.
 
Annmarie xx

16 comments:

  1. Completely agree- she's brilliant! Not too 'fashiony', but stylish and effortless. That Stella blazer is amazing- don't s'pose you've seen any slightly cheaper alternatives?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look for a cheaper one And will report, ASAP ! X

      Delete
  2. I think you look just like her! And I must say she dresses well and probably has a reasonable(huge) budget to do that. But I think you dress better! My bank balance has been hit since I followed you... Poppy hat, zara jeans, leopard print scarf... I'm also into the 50/50s... Oh dear I'm not a stalker, just love your looks. Will add Louise's insta to my feed. Thanks for all the top tips. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Ha! I wish.... Sorry I have dented your bank balance, if I can recommend anything I own it would be the 50/50's !! X

      Delete
  3. I am a LR fan too, and also follow her on IG she's great for inspiration, have you tried her make up range it's very good. The next shoes are very Marant will be investigating. Great post as always.
    Sue x
    Bestfriendstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Annemarie you have definitely got a gorgeous Doppelganger there! You look equally as stylish.
    Great post - just had a quick mooch at their blog, it's fab.
    Sadly I don't look anything like them but am chuckling as I have been to two of the hotels on the travel page. I'll have to look out for her at The Pig on the Beach!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey. The Pig at the beach looks amazing. X

      Delete
  5. Yes I love Louise's style too just effortlessly stylish - love it.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved Louise and more so since she married the dashing Jamie and have to admit I found that blog very early on but not enough of her on it for my liking x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wish there was more of Louise too! x

      Delete
  7. I love her yellow Balenciaga jacket - how amazing is that! And agree, those Next shoes are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing, would love to carry that type of bright colour off. x

      Delete
  8. I love her style and I do think yours is similar, especially wearing blazers and neutrals, but actually I prefer yours!
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Louise is so beautiful isn't she & she always comes across as such a lovely down to earth kind of girl too! I've been following them too & they always seem to be having great girly fun! Fab style steal! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest