Wednesday, 28 January 2015

FM40 Style - Shirts

Shirt, Gap similar here/ Jeans, Zara / Boots, R&B
 
I am a shirt girl, I like them and I feel I suit them. I favour more relaxed shape and feel these days and this Gap one has to be one of my favourites. I like to wear them with a few buttons undone, as much as my modesty will allow, sleeves rolled up and messily tucked/untucked in my jeans. 


 
Here are some shirts I am currently coveting,

 
Are you a fan of shirts? I have to say I really like all of the above, but I am quite taken with the contrast stripe one from Next, here. The Gap Shirt featured is very similar to that which I am wearing in the picture.
 
Thank you for reading and for your comments
 
Annmarie
xx

12 comments:

  1. I also like this look, fab for warmer Spring weather! I'll be ordering some to try when we're back in the UK at easter. At the moment it's all ski chic in Switzerland, although I am definitely in the all the gear, no idea camp! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a good shirt Annmarie.....look forward to wearing them a lot more once the weather warms up by a few degrees! Love the Boden denim top for a slightly different take on a classic shirt style! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too Michelle, it's on my list!!! X

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love a good shirt too Annmarie & have just purchased a lovely oversized blue one, which will be perfect for Spring.
    Jane xx
    www.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jane that sounds gorgeous, blue shirts are such a great classic timeless look. X

      Delete
  4. Ooh - I missed this post! Shirts are a favourite with me too seeing as how the old waistline is not behaving any more. And I wear them exactly like you - as much as modesty allows and very relaxed. I'm quite fancying a stripy one this year as I don't have one of those yet! I'm off for a search!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too. I purchased the Decliously Ella food book and she has a stripe shirt I would love!!! X

      Delete
  5. You do suit them. I look awful in tailored pieces and shirts don't suit me at all. Great picks too! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tunic style of the Boden one, it's on my wishlist! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would do suit you!! Perfect dress casually and would love fab over your pleather leggings from Next! X

      Delete
  7. I love the tunic style of the Boden one, it's on my wishlist! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest