Sunday, 25 January 2015

FM40 Style - Taking Influence

 
Jacket, Mango (Similiar Here) / Jumper, Boden (Here)  / Skirt, H&M (Similiar Here)  / Shoes, R&B (Here) / Tights, (Here)

I get my shopping and style ideas from magazines, but mainly from blogs these days. Every Friday I particularly enjoy my Mama Spree instalment, the grown up version of Little Spree the children's fashion blog by fashion editor and stylist Sarah Clark, last Friday I thought, LOVE, love, oh I am so going to try to re-create that look. 
 
On Sunday I tried to do just that, my attempt is above with items I already had hanging in my wardrobe, this look makes a nice change from wearing jeans. I don't mind wearing tights; however, they have to be good quality, like Falkethe fit and feel are superior to other cheaper alternatives ..... I hate low riders and itchy tights. This Boden Jumper has to be my most worn item in my wardrobe these days and it is still available here
 
Annmarie
xx

7 comments:

  1. This jumper looks great with s skirt, Annmarie. Great look. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it so easy in the winter to just stick to jeans and trousers? I do need a bit of inspiration to get the legs out, and I think you may have just given me the push I needed! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It nice to do a skirt now and again, getting legs out albeit in 100 denier tights!! :)

      Delete
  3. Is that the Aurora Living bag, looks great I organized a Pop up Shop for them today, glad you like it. We have lots of others in the pipeline !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's the Russell & Bromley belle bag. Although I do like the Aurora living ones - they are all very Celine aren't they. Oh I will look forward to seeing future things from them. X

      Delete
  4. Love your purse! May I ask how tall you are to get an idea of how big the Belle bag is? Thanks :) - Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lily- I am 5.3 it has a few holes to length to. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest