Friday, 13 February 2015

FM40 Style - Aquazurra Look For Less

We all got the New Look ones, didn't we? My love affair ended with them with comments from the hubby, riverdance, Guinness server..... oh the jibes went on, until he just plainly said, "I hate them" ........very strong! Along with the jibes, there was something else putting me off them, the gold studs along the side of the ankle strap. Yes, the shoes did look like the Aquazzura, but Aquazzurra didn't have those gold shiny studs and they started to bug me. So, they were given to a friend and I purchased the Mango ankle strap Mary Janes,  here in the sale, which I am personally more happy with. The high street is full of homages, but I think we are all waiting for the arrivial for Boden's Aquazurra version, but look what I found, in gorgeous colours and they come in flat, mid and high heel versions (and with no cheap looking gold hardware, to bug me!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am quite taken with the kitten heel ones, here. This poor wish list is just getting bigger and bigger, my wish list for S/S15 should be on the blog next week in all its entirety!!!
 
Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day and weekend.
 
Annmarie
xx

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for finding these they are gorgeous, which to choose love the flats and the kitten heel, ooh! And what colour.
    Sue x
    Bestfriendstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love these Annmarie just stunning.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the next list is being prepared! I still don't make lists - I just like things to jump out at me and if I love it enough, I buy it. I think the kitten heel version is the nicest as there seems to be a lot less of the strappy wrappy thing going on. I'd just hang fire and wait for Boden's tribute I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the kitten heel ones for the extact same reason as you, but I am holding out also for the Boden ones. X

      Delete
  4. The ones with the little kitten heel are lovely. I snapped up the snakeskin pair from Dune last month and wore them to an event for work. The girls loved them, the guys in the office not so much. What do blokes know anyway! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is funny they don't appeal to men isn't it, the Dune ones are great. X

      Delete
  5. These are fabulous homage to the Aquazzuras Annmarie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say I am not a huge fan of the flat Aquazzuras...much prefer my Hobbs Celine strappy pointed flats which have way less of a Riverdance look! I do however, like this look in heels - those kitten heels would be so useful and easy to wear (I am officially over very high heels!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kitten heels are so more wearable and far less Riverdance, they are far more elegant. X

      Delete
  7. Love the kitten heels, they are a really walkable height and are probably really flattering...although I am slightly smitten with the navy Free People shoes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The navy colourway is great, so useful to have a Nice fashionable navy shoe.

      Delete
  8. I dont know why, but I have never had either the designer or the New Look ones, but maybe this is my season to indulge in the gorgeous Boden ones! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm afraid that anyone who grew up in Ireland will run a mile from any of these variations of the Aquazzuras as they are so like Irish dancing pumps! Definitely not for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest