Wednesday, 11 February 2015

FM40 - Baukjen S/S 2015


Baukjen's spring collection launched last week, when I was pregnant I lived in a few essential items from their maternity range, Isabella Oliver, the quality was second to none, surviving nine months of daily washing and tumble dryingBaukjen's collection are often full of wardrobe essentials, the white shirt, the leather jacket, the basic layering t-shirts.

I was pretty impressed with this seasons collection, with its nautical feel; full of blues and stripes. The finlay tweed jacket and top .....well they are just gorgeous, which both would look perfect layered over a white shirt. 

Denim is a huge trend for this coming season and Baukjen have tapped into this trend with this very cool chambray jumpsuit and trousers.
 
The blue hue continues in their luxurious leather range, liv leather leggings are pricey, but get some amazing reviews and their leather jackets, well I droll over them each year; the leather looks butter soft and the cut of the jacket looks so flattering.  
 
If you want to add some luxury into your wardrobe as well as playing homage to all things 1970s then take a look at the una suede top..

Here are my personal picks that I would like to add to my wardrobe.



 Outfit 1
 
Outfit 2
 
Oufit 3

What would you choose? They have 15% off at the moment with code NEW49 
 
As ever thank you for reading and for your comments.
 
Annmarie
xx


2 comments:

  1. Their Finlay tweed jacket is gorgeous isn't it Annmarie & caught my eye straight away when I was looking through their latest collection. Like you say they have some stunning wardrobe classics.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so familiar with Baukjen so I am off to take a closer look! Love the selection you have chosen....I have a feeling my credit card will be quaking in fear! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest