Thursday, 12 February 2015

FM40 I Love - I ❤️ Topshop


Jeans,  Jamie ripped jeans / Jumper, J.Crew / Boots, R&B
Here I am above wearing my new Topshop Jamie ripped jeans, in the end I went for them and the authentic skinny jeans , I couldn't decide, so I got both and the Jamie ones fit into my school run mama uniform (plain jumper, jeans, ankle boots and warm coat) with ease, the second pair I am keeping the tags on and wearing indoors to see if the distressing goes worse with wear, as some reviews say..... I will keep you updated.

So, with Valentines day nearly upon us, I thought I would do I love post on Topshop.

I always do love a mooch in Topshop, when I worked in the city centre, I could spend my whole dinner hour in there. Topshop are brilliant for transferring the runway trends onto the high street, offering us a low cost alternative.  Their own runway show Topshop Unique is now a must-see on the schedule of London Fashion Week. Although Topshop is seen as a very young and youthful brand, there are many things suitable for a 42 year old mum, in fact, when you look around their stores, there is something for everyone, petite, tall, maternity and plus sizes.

What do I love, firstly their denim, as I mentioned in my previous post I favour their denim over many designer brands, their accessory range is always supreme for dipping your toes in trends and these fringe bags here and here are fantastic.

What has Topshop got to offer this week that I love, I spotted this dress, almost identical to Laura's Anna Sui dress, which fits into the Victorian-inspired trend for this coming season.


I have also earmarked a few things for my summer holiday including the sell out swimsuit from last year.


Are you a fan of Topshop?
Let me know, I love to hear your thoughts?
Annmarie
xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh yes, like you I'm a huge fan of the Jamie Jean, may dip my toe into the 70s with a pair of Jamie flares.
    Sue x
    Bestfriendstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are getting some great reviews. I have an old pair of J Brand flares for the 70s trend. X

      Delete
  2. I've just ordered a love lace blouse that Laura featured & I was very tempted to try the dress you've featured Annmarie but in the end have ordered a different one instead - think my orders due today so I'm hoping they look as good on as off!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw that blouse, but it looked very short in the body for me personally with boobies. It is very, very sweet however. X

      Delete
  3. They look really good on - a lovely colour as well. Such a simple outfit but it floats my boat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my day to day uniform, plain jumper, grey, black, navy or camel, with jeans and ankle boots. Plain & simple. X

      Delete
  4. I love the Jamie's....perfect rise and very comfy, perfect length for boots too! I think the distressing on the knees it a bit higher on these so less like to give. I love Topshop.....have already seen some fabulous holiday bits I intend to purchase next month! ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I sit down I have full knee exposure, but I quite like it! I think I am going to get your Zara ones! X

      Delete
  5. I love Topshop and love your new jeans.
    I bought the swimsuit you have featured here and had to return it. I'm a 10 on the bottom and an 8 on top. I was worried I would not fill out the top but I never got to find out. I couldn't get the size 10 past my knees. Ludicrously small. No point in trying the 12 as I am confident the top half will be too big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am a 10 bottom - 12 on top .... I don't think the sizing will be suitable for me. It's gorgeous however, total 50s glamour!! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lace dresses you've featured...only hope they are not too short!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest