Monday, 2 February 2015

FM40 Style - Date Night In All Black



We had a rare date night on Saturday evening, just the two of us, meal out at our local favourite restaurant and a few drinks. Of course I get excited about spending quality time with my Hubby, but I get equally excited about dressing up and getting the heels on. I decided to wear my pleather Next leggings that are still available here and my Ba&sh top. I accessorised with the Next Ghilly sandals which I spotted on the lovely Karen back in August, which I had to buy as a result. They are no longer available, but Next have done another amazing high heel sandal this season, here

I was in all black, which really you can't go wrong with. I am delighted with my BA&SH top, I think as well as having the essential little black dress in your wardrobe, you should also have that little black top, LBT.

Here are three of my favourites LBTs, covering all price points, with the new Next shoes I was telling you about. If you aren't into pleather or leather leggings then these tops and shoes would love fabulous with distressed denim slightly rolled up. 





TOPS
 
SHOES
 
As ever thank you for taking the time to read and for your comments.
 
Annmarie
xx

18 comments:

  1. Very nice! And you can never go wrong with black. I have a night out this week and I have a feeling I will be defaulting to an all black ensemble - worked around a black velvet jacket. It's February, I'm allowed to still do velvet.

    And darn it - my favourite black top in that selection is the £££ one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love velvet jackets! Yes the sad thing is my favourite is the £££ top, I like the dress version too!!

      Delete
  2. What a STUNNING outfit - I absolutely need those shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona, surprisingly they were not to bad to walk in, even after a few drinks!! X

      Delete
  3. You look stunning Annmarie. Hope you had an amazing date night.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous as always Annmarie! I love those Next pleather leggings. Your link to them isn't working for me-any chance you could let me know which ones they are as I had a look at Next website and only saw Michelle Keegan ones-are they the type you have? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have amended the link, hopefully it should work now. Lets me know if it doesn't....... They are called leather look trousers in their search engine. xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much-the link is working perfectly now. I have added them to my cart! :)

      Delete
    3. Well I ordered the trousers yesterday and they were here by breakfast time this morning. LOVE them!! Absolutely delighted with them as I have been on the look-out for similar for ages and hadn't had any luck-these are much nicer than any other versions I checked out. Thanks for the tip-off Annmarie!

      Delete
    4. Brilliant! You are welcome, I love mine. X

      Delete
  5. Ooh another look I can steal Annmarie, I shall do my own take with my new Whistles top and the M&S caged sandals you made me buy!! I love the Next ones but since I've only worn the M&S ones twice I can't be tempted this time xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Mango crochet top is stunning - I've had it in my closet for a while and I haven't worn it yet but I absolutely love it! I am waiting for my date night to get it on! You look gorgeous as ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is in my basket Joanna. Thank you honey, get a date night sorted so you can wear it!!!! X

      Delete
  7. You look stunning in that outfit. Those shoes are a must buy. My poor next account! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but those shoes have got to be bought!xx

      Delete
  8. Stunning, Annmarie. You always look so stylish. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous! Those shoes are so amazing aren't they! Thanks for the shout out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are and surprisingly comfy!! Thank you for the tip off last year. Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest